Canton, OH

Middlebranch Elementary School 3

Posted December 15, 2014
I am a very proud parent of two daughters who have studied at Middlebranch. Based on experience, I have nothing to complain about and all I can say is that I'm impressed with what my daughters have learned and how they are being able to handle themselves.

Middlebranch Elementary School 5

Posted February 12, 2013
My son is in kindergarten at Middlebranch School. I have been so impressed with the teachers, the principal, and the school Secretary. The culture of the school is phenomenal! It is evident that everyone is truly dedicated to providing a quality education for the students in an inclusive, welcoming environment. Mr. Varian is a dynamic, dedicated teacher. My son adores him!

Middlebranch Elementary School 5

Posted October 11, 2009
I have had 2 children at Middlebranch over the past 5 years. I cannot complain about the teachers or the education my children have received there. Teachers are caring and expect the best from each student.

Middlebranch Elementary School
7500 Middlebranch Ave NE, Canton, OH  44721
Last modified Middlebranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middlebranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top