Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Courses could be more challenging and college prep than it is.

I love this school. The high school is outdated though. I understand why they don't upgrade though. The kids here destroy it. Just a few weeks ago I found thE ceiling on the floor in the restroom and a stall filled with toilet paper. I started here this year and most students welcomed me right away. I would never want to go somewhere else.

My son moved here from Lancaster High School, where there were fights everyday, and he felt like he was just a number, he loves Carroll, and has really found his place. It seems like it is one of the few schools in ohio that is very church related with such normal, down to earth people. It is the only school in the county that has NEVER had the sheriff called there for any reason.

My son graduated from Carroll 2 years ago and is in college. He was not prepared for college, but Im hearing this from cousins who kids graduated from other school districts. Thats the painful fact- but from every school district-Not just Carroll. Parents need to take a little responsibility in that also. A school can only do so much! Carroll is a great small town school- which for me quite frankly is the only way! My son attended 1st thru 2nd grade at another school near Columbus and was simply a number- not in Carroll. People take a look at the county and state testing scores that will tell you how we stack up against the rest. The only negative thing that I will say is the buildings are horrible. Maybe if there were more people from the community that visited our schools, a levy would have past alot sooner!

Great teachers, but out of date buildings due to lack of funding. Anyone who WANTS to succeed can do so easily here. Some of the sports programs are great, while others are sub-par, its dependent entirely on which program you choose.

This school has been horrible to communicate with. Children are struggling and never seem to get out of the hole that they dig. It seems as if the teachers just pass them to get by. Their online comuncation is poor at best, teachers do not initate when a child is in trouble, they just let it go.

This school does a poor job of comunicating to parents when their children are in trouble. They do a poor job of preparing children for college. There is a poor selection of classes. The facilities are horrible.

Shameful facilities and limited resources such as class offerings, but my kids felt like their teachers knew them and were interested in their education. One school building was just condemed, and another is probably on its way because it was built in 1912. Levy's haven't passed for the last 6 tries not because the administration hasn't informed voters. We have very little tax base in the area except for residential and landowners who hold a large share of properties. Funding needs to be fixed by the state because we can't let our schools deteriorate like this. If I were thinking about moving to this school district, I would not because of the poor school facilities.

Our school is falling apart. We dont have enough room, everything is broke or outdated. I just feel like im not getting the high school experince there.

Great school kind teachers small lack of big technological resources but great use of what they do have. Parental involvment is high if the parents so do choose whether to act, but they are always notified.

Last modified Bloom-Carroll High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.