Cedarville High School 0

Posted March 16, 2010
My two children recently graduated from Cedarville High School. I am supportive of the school and believe that the teachers are excellent. Academically, our children received a wonderful education in a very special small-town environment. A large percentage of the student body is actively involved in sports and other activities. I think perhaps the shining star of the school is the music program. The high school band and choir teacher has transformed the music program into something quite extraordinary. Mr. Mahan has taken the music students to district and state competitions for the first time in decades. Also, Mrs. Graham in the elementary is a fantastic and dedicated teacher. I love our little town and its school!

Posted October 05, 2008

Posted September 18, 2008
As a former student, who went to Cedarville K-12, I give 5 stars! Cedarville is very safe, diverse, challenging and sprited! I received a great education from great teachers. Every school has its problems, and those are usually caused by poorly raised kids or overly controlling parents. Cedarville makes due with what they have. They may not have a new building, the best textbooks, undefeated sports teams, perfect teaching staff or perfect administraition, but they always have great standardized test scores and other state ratings! The students are treated fairly and graduate with a great education!

Posted August 18, 2008
I went to this school from k-10th, I was not a very good student and was in trouble a lot. But there were teachers that would give special attention to me and never gave up on me. Mrs Straley , Mrs Swan, and Mr. Carr. These teachers were so kind to me and gave me attention when all others gave up on me. And in my adult life just want to say thank you!!!!!!

Posted May 16, 2008
The reviews of this school are completely off base (the bad ones). As a former student, I am probably the less likely than either a parent or current student to give a good review, however, I wouldn't have traded my time here for any other location.Are test scores a high priority?-yes! The only one?-no! The children's happiness is by no means low, and 0% sports priority? You've clearly never seen an Indians pep rally or a high school basketball game. As for rules, are there rules?-yes. I got in my share of trouble. Did I agree with it at the time?-no, but in retrospect I am a reasonable enough person to acknowledge that it was done fairly.

Cedarville High School 1

Posted April 29, 2008

Cedarville High School 2

Posted April 09, 2008
Rules way to strict. Detentions are virtually impossible not to get. Punishment for accidently going to wrong intervention or study hall way to severe. Dress code is stupid.

Cedarville High School 2

Posted January 31, 2008
Test scores are 100% the only thing this administration cares about. Childrens happiness 0% Sports 0%

Posted January 24, 2008
My four children attended this school for 1.5 years, and we were very pleased. Specifically, when one of our daughters went through learning difficulties, the faculty/admin. took us through exactly the correct steps and adjustments to get her back on track. She's been doing well in every grade since that point.

Cedarville High School 0

Posted December 19, 2007
I rate this school a 5! What a fantastic staff and group of students I get to work with on a daily basis. Don't forget the excellent rating and the bronze rating given this district.

Contact Information

248 North Main St
Cedarville, OH 45314

Cedarville High School
248 North Main St, Cedarville, OH  45314
Last modified Cedarville High School is a public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedarville High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.