Centerville, OH
Students enrolled: 2,749

Centerville High School 2

Posted December 04, 2014
Not as friendly as all these other reviews are claiming. Most of them aren't even students so they wouldn't truthfully know I used to go here take my word.

Posted October 06, 2014
Excellent. Centerville H.S. truly cares about their students. As parents, we couldn't be happier. From day one of our son's junior year, and now in his senior year, he's having a wonderful and rewarding experience in his short attendance at Centerville H.S. He's getting the help he needs. He's encouraged and challenged to be better by both teachers and students. Forming great relationships. Friendly atmosphere and limitless boundaries. Moving our son to Centerville H.S. was the best thing we could have done for our son... He's growing academically and athletically at Centerville H.S. Thanks to all the faculty, coaches, staff, and student... WELL DONE! Derrick & Hope Goldsmith

Posted October 05, 2014
I could not be more pleased with the education my two children have received at Centerville High School. (Our students did not attend Centerville City Schools until high school). There are so many options for students at all levels, and the curriculum allows for a wide range of interests, too. Love the career tech path that allows students to learn and sample a specific field. Top notch teachers. Administration provides proper amounts of communication.

Posted March 24, 2013
I am a retired teacher and school administrator, plus I substitute teach at Centerville High School occasionally. I must say I am very impressed with quality and behavior of the students. The teachers and the administration are very professional. Recently the College Board recognized CHS for their work in increasing access to AP courses and for the percentage of students earing scores of 3 (out of 5) or higher on AP exams. The College Board is a not for profit group that promotes college readiness. AP classes are college-level classes and a 3 or higher can earn college credit or advanced college credit. This is a GREAT SCHOOL.

Centerville High School 1

Posted October 27, 2012
Elementary schools are great. High school is horrible. Lots of favoritism with students. Principals are horrible. They do not care about the students at all. Looking at home schooling so my child can get a good education. You cant seem to get it here.

Posted October 05, 2012
Though not all the teachers are the best, there are many great teachers at Centerville High School. Students are challenged a lot in the classroom and very well prepared for further education. In addition, there are many extracurricular activities to get student involved. We love CHS!!

Centerville High School 4

Posted August 26, 2009

Centerville High School 0

Posted July 15, 2009
I have had 3 children grduate from CHS, 2002, 2007, 2008... what a wonderful opportunity each one of them had. There was somethng for each one of them. The faculty and staff a wonderful. Thanks for giving my kids a jump ahead... a parent

Centerville High School 3

Posted April 22, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009
this school is amazing. It has so many great programs for kids who need an extra challenge

Centerville High School
500 East Franklin St, Centerville, OH  45459
Last modified Centerville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centerville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top