Posted March 24, 2013
I am a retired teacher and school administrator, plus I substitute teach at Centerville High School occasionally. I must say I am very impressed with quality and behavior of the students. The teachers and the administration are very professional. Recently the College Board recognized CHS for their work in increasing access to AP courses and for the percentage of students earing scores of 3 (out of 5) or higher on AP exams. The College Board is a not for profit group that promotes college readiness. AP classes are college-level classes and a 3 or higher can earn college credit or advanced college credit. This is a GREAT SCHOOL.

Centerville High School 1

Posted October 27, 2012
Elementary schools are great. High school is horrible. Lots of favoritism with students. Principals are horrible. They do not care about the students at all. Looking at home schooling so my child can get a good education. You cant seem to get it here.

Posted October 05, 2012
Though not all the teachers are the best, there are many great teachers at Centerville High School. Students are challenged a lot in the classroom and very well prepared for further education. In addition, there are many extracurricular activities to get student involved. We love CHS!!

Centerville High School 4

Posted August 26, 2009

Centerville High School 0

Posted July 15, 2009
I have had 3 children grduate from CHS, 2002, 2007, 2008... what a wonderful opportunity each one of them had. There was somethng for each one of them. The faculty and staff a wonderful. Thanks for giving my kids a jump ahead... a parent

Centerville High School 3

Posted April 22, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009
this school is amazing. It has so many great programs for kids who need an extra challenge

Posted January 09, 2009
This is an AMAZING school. I moved and went to a quite horrid school compared to Centerville. CHS has everything and offers more languages than schools I know. I would give anything to go back to it. The courses are challenging and it feels like college. Go here, and you'll be set.

Centerville High School 1

Posted October 25, 2008

Posted October 14, 2008
As an alumni I can tell you this school was harder than my first two years of college. However, hindsight being 20 / 20 I can also say I'm so incredibly grateful for this education as I was one of the only people I knew who had the study habits needed to succeed in college from day one. Also, with the large quantity of military families in the area I can also tell you breaking the rules is simply not tolerated, IF reported to faculty and staff. My brother and I graduated 10 years apart and the education remained consistently high caliber. Students were always encouraged that if the school didn't offer something they were interested in to tell the faculty and they would get it for them, rather it was a sport, extracurricular activity, or making arrangements for them to attend a class at the junior college.

Centerville High School
500 East Franklin St, Centerville, OH  45459
Last modified Centerville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centerville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews.