Magsig Middle School 0

Posted October 02, 2009
Some teachers are very good; some teachers are very bad. Both my children during the 3-year period had a very bad teacher who does not teach. The most ridiculous ELA teacher bakes cookies in the class and she does not assign homework to the 8th grade class. All math teachers are all right and one is very good.

Magsig Middle School 0

Posted August 16, 2009
I am right now a magsig middle school student. Magsig is the best school I have ever gone to and I've been at least 6 other schools. The knowledge you get there is amazing! I even managed to out smart my mom. hope this helped.

Posted December 18, 2008
i was once a student in magsig. now i moved, and the school here is okay but magsig is way better. The academic was superior. I really loved this school.

Posted June 24, 2007
- a former student
I was recently a student at Magsig, but I am moving on to centerville high school. This is a great school. the academics are top knotch. the leadership in the students is outstanding. There are only a couple problems with the school. One of them being a minor safety issue. There have been a few fights in the past couple years that only the princible or male teachers were able to stop. Another problem is the school spirit. I was a member of the football team and the basketball team. Both of the teams won the championship, the football team went undefeated for an eight of the nine years, and the basketball team only lost one game. The baseball team is nationally ranked,and the girls vollyball team won the championship. The students didnt care and neither did the princible. Overall, the school spirit needs to rise

Posted December 08, 2006

Posted February 26, 2006
I am a student at Magsig. The vocal music program is weak, but the art program is absolutely amazing. Math, science and social studies are all very strong points of this school. The Science Olympiad program is supreme, and I have heard other students speak highly of both the drama club and art club. It s a great location, and zipping up and down the stairs is good exercise. The cafeteria team is wonderful and makes it great for us kids. The guidance counselor and the office staff are all really wonderful. I have nothing but praise for Magsig Middle School.

Magsig Middle School 4

Posted June 03, 2005

Posted August 26, 2003

Magsig Middle School
192 West Franklin St, Centerville, OH  45459
Last modified Magsig Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magsig Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.