Bad
Good

Stingley Elementary School 4

Posted June 21, 2013
Our family moved to Centerville due to my husbands job. The Stingley family welcomed us with open arms and made our children's transition as smooth as possible. During our 2 years at Stingley the staff was very attentive to our children's individual needs. We will truely miss Stingly next year

Stingley Elementary School 3

Posted February 20, 2007
This is our second year at Stingley and I am very disappointed with the level of education my children are receiving. The staff has some major holes in quality. The test scores are continuing to decrease and class size is an issue. The math program used district wide is terrible. It is disappointing since we purchased a home specifically to attend this school. There are better choices in the area.

Stingley Elementary School 4

Posted December 13, 2005
I believe Stingley Elementary has outstanding acedemic programs. They have teachers that understand children but still can control and teach them. The music and ary programs are wonderful with wonderful teachers who know how to put things to kids can understand it. They have plenty of extracurrucular activities for kids all ages. Parents can be involved as much or as little as they want!

Stingley Elementary School 5

Posted September 12, 2005
Great school. Experienced teaching staff. Even with a learning disability and large class sizes, my son did very well and I attribute that to dedicated teachers. Any time I had a concern, I knew that someone was always ready to listen and respond. The entire staff took the time to really know each child. The one down side I can think of is that there isn't a very diverse student population. Most of the students come from upper/ middle class families.

Stingley Elementary School 5

Posted February 17, 2005
I have 3 children currently at stingley grd 1 and 3. We have had continued success at this school and my children enjoy school very much. The academics of this school are very high and I love their standards of excellence. I wish there were more programs after school for music at lower grade levels, but feel there are some great programs for 4th and 5th grade. I do notice there are very few parents who volunteer except the usual ones who do it consistantly and I am happy that there is the help that we can get. I feel stingley is one of the best schools in the centerville and dayton area.

Stingley Elementary School
95 Linden Dr, Centerville, OH  45459
Last modified Stingley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.