Centerville, OH
After care: No

Posted April 29, 2010
The faculty and staff TRULY care. Compassionate! My son knows that, and I can see it too. Very different than any other experience we've had.

Posted March 16, 2010
Im in 8th grade at tower heights middle school i realy dont like it that uch here it is pretty boring and my other school was better there was more fun there and we got away with a lot more i wouldnt come here if i didnt have to

Posted June 02, 2009
i was a student of this shool and this school is so awsome i cant even expalin the teachers were nice the students awsome the food great omg

Posted January 07, 2009
My child loves everything including all the spirt days and all the clubs she has joined

Posted August 26, 2008
My daughter loves Tower Heights. She is very happy with the principal and the teachers. I feel the teachers work very hard to help students reach their potential and also provide ample social activities in order to nurture that very important part of middle school life.

Posted November 09, 2007
I am a seventh grader at Tower Heights Middle School. My grades are all A's and B's and the teachers are fantastic! I could not have wished for a better school. I feel that I am truely blessed to be allowed to go to a school where the teachers treat you with kindess and love. I love Tower Heights and all of the teachers who are lucky enough to work there!

Posted October 03, 2007
I am in seventh grade and I think this school has great teacher's and I am very proud and lucky that I get to go to such an exellent school:)

Posted September 27, 2005
THMS is a great learning enviroment. The teachers are excellent, the cirriculum is optional for students at all learning levels. The continuity of the same teachers in each subject for 3 years really gives them and the kids the opportunity to know each other and makes a somewhat large school seem small. There is some activity for everyone if they are interested. There are also plenty of parent involovement opportunties. If there is a down fall to this school it is probably the social environment can be tough. A lot of high end learners and achievers and well to do kids with a sense of entitlement can make some above average kids feel left out or not as good as they really are. All in all though this is an excellent education.

Tower Heights Middle School 4

Posted November 10, 2004
My daughter is an eighth grade student at Tower Heights. She came to this school as a seventh grader after attending private school up to that point. She loves Tower Heights. All of her teachers are great and really push the kids to excel. I haven't had much interaction with office staff, but the interaction I've had with teachers has been nothing but positive. Also, the teachers who are in charge of the extracurricular clubs and programs are great as well. i don't particularly care for the layout of the school, as it is difficult to find your way around, but overall my daughter's experience has been very positive and I look forward to sending my other daughter there next school year.

Tower Heights Middle School 4

Posted October 28, 2004
Most of the teachers are pretty good. The English teachers are not particularly strong. The administrative staff can be condescending towards the parents. There is one administrative person who is particularly sardonic and does her best to make the parents feel as though they're back in 5th grade. The school would do well to turn over their admin staff. Parents are very involved and most of the teachers are ready to engage with the parents at a moment's notice.

195 North Johanna Dr, Centerville, OH  45459
Last modified Tower Heights Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tower Heights Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top