Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

In addition to classroom activities, Tower Heights also has a character education program and advisory activities.

Tower Heights is a school with caring teachers and administrators. The teachers push students to be their best while letting students discover their identities. Truly an excellent school.

The faculty and staff TRULY care. Compassionate! My son knows that, and I can see it too. Very different than any other experience we've had.

Im in 8th grade at tower heights middle school i realy dont like it that uch here it is pretty boring and my other school was better there was more fun there and we got away with a lot more i wouldnt come here if i didnt have to

i was a student of this shool and this school is so awsome i cant even expalin the teachers were nice the students awsome the food great omg

My child loves everything including all the spirt days and all the clubs she has joined

My daughter loves Tower Heights. She is very happy with the principal and the teachers. I feel the teachers work very hard to help students reach their potential and also provide ample social activities in order to nurture that very important part of middle school life.

I am a seventh grader at Tower Heights Middle School. My grades are all A's and B's and the teachers are fantastic! I could not have wished for a better school. I feel that I am truely blessed to be allowed to go to a school where the teachers treat you with kindess and love. I love Tower Heights and all of the teachers who are lucky enough to work there!

I am in seventh grade and I think this school has great teacher's and I am very proud and lucky that I get to go to such an exellent school:)

Last modified Tower Heights Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.