Posted April 29, 2010
The faculty and staff TRULY care. Compassionate! My son knows that, and I can see it too. Very different than any other experience we've had.

Posted March 16, 2010
Im in 8th grade at tower heights middle school i realy dont like it that uch here it is pretty boring and my other school was better there was more fun there and we got away with a lot more i wouldnt come here if i didnt have to

Posted August 06, 2009

Posted June 02, 2009
i was a student of this shool and this school is so awsome i cant even expalin the teachers were nice the students awsome the food great omg

Posted January 12, 2009

Posted January 07, 2009
My child loves everything including all the spirt days and all the clubs she has joined

Posted August 26, 2008
My daughter loves Tower Heights. She is very happy with the principal and the teachers. I feel the teachers work very hard to help students reach their potential and also provide ample social activities in order to nurture that very important part of middle school life.

Posted August 20, 2008

Posted November 09, 2007
I am a seventh grader at Tower Heights Middle School. My grades are all A's and B's and the teachers are fantastic! I could not have wished for a better school. I feel that I am truely blessed to be allowed to go to a school where the teachers treat you with kindess and love. I love Tower Heights and all of the teachers who are lucky enough to work there!

Posted October 03, 2007
I am in seventh grade and I think this school has great teacher's and I am very proud and lucky that I get to go to such an exellent school:)

Contact Information

195 North Johanna Dr
Centerville, OH 45459

School website

Tower Heights Middle School
195 North Johanna Dr, Centerville, OH  45459
Last modified Tower Heights Middle School is a public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tower Heights Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.