Bad
Good

I felt the teachers cared about my son's inability to communicate with others. He got one on one guidance from a reading specialist and speech therapist. This was so crucial in my son's development. The staff worked with us, reviewing what their plans were and what my concerns were and together my son developed the skills to talk, to read and to write. I'll be forever grateful for the time my son spent at this school.

We love Cline. The community is diverse with students from several different cultures. Our students participate in the CARE program and are taught Citizenship, Accountability, Respect and Empathy and they are doing a great job with it. My children have always had excellent, caring and challenging teachers.

"Cline kids care!" How fun! I probably still have the CD i made in fifth grade where we sang that. Cline provided me with excellent fundamentals. There was a lot that was offered here, and I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. It's a difficult time, but you learn and grow. Keep up the good work, Cline!

My grandson loves his teachers there, they really seem to care about the kids.

Some of the teachers are good, but some are not. Bullying is a big problem that the principal ignores. Students are discouraged from "thinking outside the box".

The good of taking in the gov't housing area is that there is a lot of extra 'help' areas such as reading specialists, special ed, and speech teachers. I don't understand the above comment. It seems to imply the lower income kids are less intelligent. With attitudes like that, it's no wonder there are 'issues' at this school.

This school is very civic minded and really stresses respecting everyone at all times. The atmosphere is child centered and the staff is very dedicated to their profession.

I have had very good experiences with the teachers at Cline. I think that the main problem facing this school is the fact that it takes in some gov't housing areas and also some very rich areas, so by the time the children reach fifth grade, they are very aware of this. There seem to be more problems at this school with discipline issues too. The good of taking in the gov't housing area is that there is a lot of extra 'help' areas such as reading specialists, special ed, and speech teachers. Almost all the teachers my children have had are very caring and want the students to achieve their best.

Cline has a lot of problems partially because of the size and make up of the school. My kids have had a hard time there and they will be home schooled next year. Dropping off kids in the morning is a very dangerous proposition there.

Last modified W O Cline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.