W O Cline Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2011
"Cline kids care!" How fun! I probably still have the CD i made in fifth grade where we sang that. Cline provided me with excellent fundamentals. There was a lot that was offered here, and I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. It's a difficult time, but you learn and grow. Keep up the good work, Cline!

W O Cline Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
My grandson loves his teachers there, they really seem to care about the kids.

W O Cline Elementary School 2

Posted May 24, 2010
Some of the teachers are good, but some are not. Bullying is a big problem that the principal ignores. Students are discouraged from "thinking outside the box".

W O Cline Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2009
The good of taking in the gov't housing area is that there is a lot of extra 'help' areas such as reading specialists, special ed, and speech teachers. I don't understand the above comment. It seems to imply the lower income kids are less intelligent. With attitudes like that, it's no wonder there are 'issues' at this school.

W O Cline Elementary School 5

Posted October 28, 2008
This school is very civic minded and really stresses respecting everyone at all times. The atmosphere is child centered and the staff is very dedicated to their profession.

W O Cline Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2008
I have had very good experiences with the teachers at Cline. I think that the main problem facing this school is the fact that it takes in some gov't housing areas and also some very rich areas, so by the time the children reach fifth grade, they are very aware of this. There seem to be more problems at this school with discipline issues too. The good of taking in the gov't housing area is that there is a lot of extra 'help' areas such as reading specialists, special ed, and speech teachers. Almost all the teachers my children have had are very caring and want the students to achieve their best.

W O Cline Elementary School 1

Posted May 13, 2008

W O Cline Elementary School 3

Posted September 27, 2007

W O Cline Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2007
Cline has a lot of problems partially because of the size and make up of the school. My kids have had a hard time there and they will be home schooled next year. Dropping off kids in the morning is a very dangerous proposition there.

W O Cline Elementary School 5

Posted September 15, 2005
Encourages high level of parent involvement through Academic Volunteer Program. Looping program for first/second graders is wonderful - especially for at risk kids. Principal is very involved with students and parents. We are very pleased with Cline. Our only concern is the number of fundraisers children are asked to participate in during the school year. I send my child to school to learn not to sell. If he wants to sell, I will send him to Wharton School of Business when he graduates.

W O Cline Elementary School
99 Virginia Ave, Centerville, OH  45458
Last modified W O Cline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W O Cline Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.