Centerville, OH

Posted June 11, 2015
My husband and I lived in Milwaukee for 3 years, and their school system is beyond abysmal. When my husband got accepted at Wright State for their Bio-Medical Sciences program, we moved to Ohio (back to for me). He wanted to be around Fairborn, the school system I grew up in, but it wasn't like it used to be. I worked hard for find a reasonably priced rental in Centerville because I loved the area, and boy am I glad I did! The schools here are much better than Fairborn and leaps and bounds better than Milwaukee, by FAR! Aside from being presented in Washington DC for being a 2014 Nationally Accredited School of Character, they have proven it time and time again. They work with you in every aspect of your child's development and really take an interest in their best interests. I wouldn't change them for the world, I am extremely happy with our school!

Posted October 12, 2013
We moved to Centerville for the schools. We absolutely love PVN! The teachers are amazing and so caring. They really put the kids first.

Posted June 21, 2013
We moved to Centerville due to my husbands job. The PVN family welcomed us with open arms. The staff made our transition as smooth as possible. Our children received a top notch education. The staff was excellent in giving extra help to any child when needed. The Parents/ families are very involved .We had a wonderful 2 years @ PVN .

Posted September 06, 2007
This is an amazing district! The Centerville Primary Villages just don't talk about the standard of academic excellence - they achieve it. I was impressed by the hands on learning approach, and creativity of all teachers. I really feel many schools push paper and pencils too early and this district has a great balance of teaching methods to involve all children and their learning styles/needs. Everything is child-size so kids are not overwhelmed. The staff is friendly and helpful. I wish all my kids could have gone here! The special education is amazing as well.

Posted March 08, 2006
Excellent school dedicated to providing basic skills to young learners. Strong parent participation in weekly classroom activities. Curriculum well thought out and delivered. Students sent home with participation activities for them and their parents, promoting interaction.

Posted December 29, 2005
Excellent! The class sizes are a little high, 20 plus. This may be alleviated in the next few years when they build a new kindergarten. The programs are amazing, the teachers great. My daughter loves it. We moved to Centerville simply for the schools.

Posted October 04, 2004
This is one of the best schools ever. The teachers are caring and the principal knows each child. It has been a wonderful place for our 3 boys!

Centerville Primary Village North 4

Posted June 13, 2004
CKV has been a great school. Teachers differ significantly on what subjects are covered but the basics are all there. My youngest was recommended to be participate in the K+ class. The child just wasn't ready for 1st grade and would have struggled. K+ was an all day kindergarten where class size was only 15. She really bloomed. She now can read and her social skills have caught up to where she needs to be. She received speech therapy, which she should have had the year before, but now she has the help she needs. The only negative I have, is the school waited until March of the first year before they suggested she was having difficulty. Again, more communication during the year would have been helpful.

Centerville Primary Village North
6450 Marshall Rd, Centerville, OH  45459
Last modified Centerville Primary Village North is a Public school that serves grades K-1
Centerville Primary Village North Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top