Bad
Good

My husband and I lived in Milwaukee for 3 years, and their school system is beyond abysmal. When my husband got accepted at Wright State for their Bio-Medical Sciences program, we moved to Ohio (back to for me). He wanted to be around Fairborn, the school system I grew up in, but it wasn't like it used to be. I worked hard for find a reasonably priced rental in Centerville because I loved the area, and boy am I glad I did! The schools here are much better than Fairborn and leaps and bounds better than Milwaukee, by FAR! Aside from being presented in Washington DC for being a 2014 Nationally Accredited School of Character, they have proven it time and time again. They work with you in every aspect of your child's development and really take an interest in their best interests. I wouldn't change them for the world, I am extremely happy with our school!

We moved to Centerville for the schools. We absolutely love PVN! The teachers are amazing and so caring. They really put the kids first.

We moved to Centerville due to my husbands job. The PVN family welcomed us with open arms. The staff made our transition as smooth as possible. Our children received a top notch education. The staff was excellent in giving extra help to any child when needed. The Parents/ families are very involved .We had a wonderful 2 years @ PVN .

This is an amazing district! The Centerville Primary Villages just don't talk about the standard of academic excellence - they achieve it. I was impressed by the hands on learning approach, and creativity of all teachers. I really feel many schools push paper and pencils too early and this district has a great balance of teaching methods to involve all children and their learning styles/needs. Everything is child-size so kids are not overwhelmed. The staff is friendly and helpful. I wish all my kids could have gone here! The special education is amazing as well.

Last modified Centerville Primary Village North is a Public school that serves grades K-1