Centerville, OH
Before care: Yes

Posted October 22, 2013
This is a very nice and friendly school. Small class sizes and a lot of one on one time. My kids love it here!

Posted September 10, 2013
We are thrilled with the education our kids are receiving at AMS! The staff there goes above and beyond for their students.

Posted September 08, 2013
Alexandria Montessori School is a genuine Montessori school dedicated to the principles of Dr. Montessori. It doesn't get any better than this. If you are looking for a true Montessori education, look no farther. Happy students, supportive parents, and a dedicated staff make for an excellent school.

Posted May 26, 2012
We switched my two daughters from a different Montessori program to AMS last year and have seen an amazing change in both of them. I went from having 2 children who were behind in their studies to kids that are ahead of the curve-- and loving every minute of it. They could not be happier academically, emotionally and socially. Moving to AMS was the smartest thing we have done for our girls' educations! We highly recommend it!

Posted August 07, 2011
My daughter started Alexandria as a 4th grader. Her math skills were below par and she didn't have confidence in her ability to progress. I was assured by her teacher that she had the capability to catch up. The timeline she set up for my daughter's progress was absolutely right on! She finished the school year far beyond my expectations. I am so impressed with the staff's ability to raise the bar for academic excellence in their students and guide them in a caring, intuitive manner. We are looking forward to another successful year!

Posted August 06, 2011
AMS is a premier education facility with staff that care deeply about the proper development of our kids. Our daughter was struggling in the relative chaos and tolerance of mediocrity of two public schools we encountered in our recent military moves. Subsequently, after one year in AMS she is flourishing and actually loves school each day, in a word "remarkable." AMS is terrific for us because they "get it", we are truly blessed to have this school in Centerville, Ohio now.

Posted August 05, 2011
We love Alexandria Montessori! Our daughter is crazy about her teachers, who are always supportive and encouraging. As parents, we appreciate how professional and experienced they are. Our daugher is adopted from China and it has been great to have her with educators and peers who understand the special challenges this can create. We also love the emphasis on individual learning that is built into the Montessori approach. This was definitely the right choice for our family.

Posted August 05, 2011
Julie Beall has managed Alexandria Montessori School for all of the time that my three children attended. All left AMS with a superlative education and were prepared for high school academically, emotionally, and socially. Once in high school, many teachers told me how very well-prepared my children were and how strong their drive for true learning and understanding was.

Posted August 04, 2011
This school was so good for my daughter. The public school was not able to individually focus on her needs. She progressed socially and academically. I felt the school was very concerned about her feelings just as much as her academic performance. Children develop at different rates and AMS is able to allow that. My daughter struggled w/ reading but was allowed to advance in other areas far beyond grade level. She wasn t held back because one subject was giving her trouble. This helped her self-esteem and confidence. Her father & I are divorced and AMS was able to give her the extra hand holding to reassure her that everything would be okay during these changing times. No public school could do that as they have strict guidelines the teachers must follow. My daughter felt she had extended family at AMS - people who called if she missed a day. They called to check on her - not just an attendance call. They care about the child within. She now enjoys reading & is a strong student across the board. Thanks AMS & staff!

Posted February 15, 2010