Five Points Elementary West 4

Posted June 10, 2010
I've had three kids go through five points west and overall it's a very good school. Most of the teachers my children had were outstanding, a few were average and one was a dud. The reason I scored Principal Leadership low is that our repeated attempts to address issues with the dud teacher seemed to fall on deaf ears. I just pray the next levy passes so we can keep class sizes reasonable.

Five Points Elementary West 1

Posted February 23, 2010
My child attends 5 Points W. We are unhappy with the way the school punishes the children. When they get in trouble, the teacher has the child walk in a figure eight at recess in front of the children at recess. I find that embarassing for the child and unusual as well. I have also had problems with the school not sending notes home with my child when he gets in troublem or 'flips a card.' How, as a parent, are we supposed to correct the problem if we don't know what he/she is doing wrong? Overall, I am dissatisfied with the quality of the staff.

Five Points Elementary West 4

Posted January 26, 2010

Five Points Elementary West 5

Posted November 14, 2009
We love Five Points. My daughter is lucky enough to have Mrs. Bennett who is a WONDERFUL teacher. Very happy with this school and I am confused as to why other parents rated it lower without any comment as to why.

Five Points Elementary West 5

Posted October 08, 2009

Five Points Elementary West 1

Posted May 04, 2009

Five Points Elementary West
650 East Lytle 5 Points Rd, Centerville, OH  45458
Last modified Five Points Elementary West is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Five Points Elementary West Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.