Bad
Good

We moved in to the district last year and could not be more happy with the schools. The staff has been suburb. My children's teachers are welcoming and keep us up to date on our child's progress and activities.

My son is finishing his second year at Five Points and we have had nothing but an amazing experience. From teachers, staff and the principal, everyone has gone above and beyond.

I have had two children at Five Points and have been so impressed with the teachers and the staff. They go above and beyond. The teachers get to know your child and their individual needs. The district as a whole I do feel truly values our children and our opinions.

Great teachers and administrative staff. They have a lot of community support and hold several fun activities throughout the year.

Five Points has a great staff and creates a positive learning environment for students. Fantastic school!

We love the teachers and staff at five points. My child had some health issues this past year and her teacher and school nurse have gone above and beyond to help me ensure she is okay.

Both of my children attend Five Points Elementary and I couldn't be more pleased with the education that they are receiving!

This is a great school that is rated high on state "report cards." Staff does a great job meeting needs of students.

I've had three kids go through five points west and overall it's a very good school. Most of the teachers my children had were outstanding, a few were average and one was a dud. The reason I scored Principal Leadership low is that our repeated attempts to address issues with the dud teacher seemed to fall on deaf ears. I just pray the next levy passes so we can keep class sizes reasonable.

My child attends 5 Points W. We are unhappy with the way the school punishes the children. When they get in trouble, the teacher has the child walk in a figure eight at recess in front of the children at recess. I find that embarassing for the child and unusual as well. I have also had problems with the school not sending notes home with my child when he gets in troublem or 'flips a card.' How, as a parent, are we supposed to correct the problem if we don't know what he/she is doing wrong? Overall, I am dissatisfied with the quality of the staff.

Last modified Five Points Elementary is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.