Centerville Primary Village South 2

Posted May 05, 2014
Disappointed. In 30 years I've had kids in 4 school systems. They waste a lot of time, feed kids junk food, overreliant on parents for core instruction. Have only half day kindergarten. Cannot or will not appropriately place a kid working beyond grade level. Teacher actually told me in a class parent meeting that she didn't have time to teach writing and spelling. Worksheet crazy--drill and kill stuff. Lowest creative quotient I ever seen. Art? Not sure where the supplies money went. . Didn't hit state guidelines on science instruction. Hired a tutor to keep the education process moving because it's cheaper than private school. Considering moving although we've only lived here 3 years. Big inequities within school system. Really pretty upset especially with 11 more years of underperforming self congratulatory dreck to wade through.

Centerville Primary Village South 5

Posted March 07, 2013
We moved to Centerville so that our children could attend PVS and other Centerville schools. PVS is full of thoughtful teachers who care about the full development of children. They understand the importance of educating children in traditional subject areas as well cultivating character and other lesser tangible qualities. I have been only pleased in our years with the school. Where else can students go to school and receive instruction by a trained naturalist? They are head and shoulders above the rest!
2 people found this helpful

Centerville Primary Village South 5

Posted January 30, 2010
A great School with wonderful, inspiring teachers!

Centerville Primary Village South 0

Posted June 29, 2009
I love the school's appearance it was new, clean, not too many germs. I didn't like the cirriculum or lack there of... my child came home a lot talking about nature, its alot of volunteers going in and out, and his learning and development was not consistent.

Centerville Primary Village South 1

Posted June 03, 2009

Centerville Primary Village South 2

Posted June 20, 2008

Centerville Primary Village South
8388 Paragon Rd, Centerville, OH  45458
Last modified Centerville Primary Village South is a Public school that serves grades K-1
Centerville Primary Village South Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.