Posted July 25, 2013
Excellent school. As a recent graduate, I felt not just completely prepared for the honor's curriculum at Ohio State but that I had a leg up on many of my peers because of the education I had received at KHS. The teachers are excellent, and the there are many extracurricular opportunities available for students. True, the school is not very diverse, but that is a fact of the areas that it serves.

Posted October 29, 2009

Posted September 30, 2009
Kenston provided me a job for 20 years and gave me input in todays youth. They are diverse, confused, powerful, and caring.

Posted August 10, 2009
I forgot to mention that there is a vocation program available to students as well. It used to be through Auburn Career Care Institute. They offered a range of vocational interest.

Posted November 03, 2008

Kenston High School 3

Posted July 18, 2008

Kenston High School 1

Posted March 30, 2008

Posted August 25, 2007

Posted March 25, 2006
- a former student
Overall: outstanding. Teachers are well qualified and incredibly dedicated. Science curriculum is top notch. English/fine arts need revision, though even they are strong. A student graduating from this school will be competitive at any college. There is ample opportunity to pursue interests in music and sports (not familiar with the arts). Extracurricular activities are encouraged and there is such a variety any student should be able to find an interest. The community is safe and parents are actively involved in the schools. New elementary and high schools are among the most beautiful and updated schools I have ever seen. As a former student (now physician) I would have no qualms about sending my children to this school. In my opinion, the only negative aspect is the lack of diversity.

Kenston High School 4

Posted August 05, 2005
- a former student

Kenston High School
9500 Bainbridge Rd, Chagrin Falls, OH  44023
Last modified Kenston High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenston High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.