Posted November 23, 2008
Our children have attended St.Anselm School for over 6 years now. I went to St.Anselm from 1st grade through 8th. I love everything about the school. I not only love the small classes, and the everyday learning of love, kindness, respect, helpfulness, giving, and plain old morals. It's so important to have all of these values in the children's lives. We can all do it at home, but it must be reinforced at school. The other great part is the parent involvement. It's not mandatory but the door is always open for parents to be partially or fully involved. It's like having a huge family. Everyone is really truly kind and helpful. I know I will continue to send all of my children to St. Anselm in the years to come. Everyday the school is focused on making it better.

Posted February 20, 2007
In the ten years our family has chosen to send our children to St. Anselm School, they not only learned while there--they thrived! From the time we registered them for kindergarten through their graduation we witnessed their growth academically as well as spiritually. Due to the dedication and sacrifice of the teachers and staff our children became the young people we hoped they could be. The support of the parish and the involvement of dedicated parent volunteers allow for the students' continued enrichment. They are exposed to wonderful academic programs as well as diverse outside activities that build healthy minds and bodies. We are confident we made the correct decision in choosing to educate our children at St. Anselm School. With the ongoing improvements in many areas we know it will remain a great educational choice for families whose children range from pre-schoolers through the eighth grade.

Posted December 07, 2006

St Anselm Elementary School
13013 Chillicothe Road, Chesterland, OH  44026
Last modified St Anselm Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Anselm Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.