Madeira Elementary School 1

Posted June 24, 2014
I am a former student went here from 2002-04 back when it was called duemont I'm 17 now moved to sacramento summer of 04 havnt back to cincy since but back on topic it was one of the worst experiences of my life I have epilepsy not special ed or nuthin it means I would have seizures but in class they putt me in a "special" corner did not allow me on the playground just sayn this school is run by pricks

Madeira Elementary School 5

Posted December 27, 2013
Madeira elementary has been a dream come true for my child with autism. I visited several school districts and private schools in the area before settling on Madeira, and this was the only school to truly view my child as an opportunity, not a burden. The staff is very invested in his growth, and they have been very flexible in working with his complex needs. They are not interested in a cookie-cutter approach to education and are creative, meeting my son where his needs are. They have a very nice parent group as well. I am a bit shocked at greatschools rating (seems very low), as my experience has been nothing but pleasant.

Madeira Elementary School 3

Posted January 05, 2009

Madeira Elementary School 5

Posted January 24, 2008
Madeira Elementary School is simply terrific, the staff truly cares about my children (both of whom have learning disabilities).

Madeira Elementary School
7840 Thomas Dr, Cincinnati, OH  45243
Last modified Madeira Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madeira Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.