Cincinnati, OH

Posted April 11, 2015
Both our daughters attended this fantastic elementary school - deserves a much higher rating than a 6! School building is modern and well laid out. The staff and teachers are extremely caring of all the children and the school is well led and run. Teaching standards are high and prepare children well for the later highly rated middle and high school in Madeira where out daughters are now.

Posted December 27, 2013
Madeira elementary has been a dream come true for my child with autism. I visited several school districts and private schools in the area before settling on Madeira, and this was the only school to truly view my child as an opportunity, not a burden. The staff is very invested in his growth, and they have been very flexible in working with his complex needs. They are not interested in a cookie-cutter approach to education and are creative, meeting my son where his needs are. They have a very nice parent group as well. I am a bit shocked at greatschools rating (seems very low), as my experience has been nothing but pleasant.

Posted January 24, 2008
Madeira Elementary School is simply terrific, the staff truly cares about my children (both of whom have learning disabilities).

Madeira Elementary School
7840 Thomas Dr, Cincinnati, OH  45243
Last modified Madeira Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madeira Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top