Cincinnati, OH
Students enrolled: 1,030

North Elementary School 2

Posted March 17, 2015
Teachers are nice respectful of you and your children but bullying is a big problem and it seems the teachers care but principals do not so nothing gets done about when your child hits 7 grade they are sent to the high school which I disagree with completely. I will have to home school my kids because they are to the point of being uncomfortable in their own skin around the other children.

North Elementary School

Posted October 07, 2009
Our teachers and staff work extra hard and put forth the extra effort!

North Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2009
My kids get a great education and for the parents who are down on the school about trivial things such as dress code need to read their school handbook. The dress code such as any other rules are in place for a reason! My kids like New Burlington as do I.

North Elementary School
2170 Struble Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45231
Last modified North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top