Cincinnati, OH
Students enrolled: 1,650

Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter is excelling . I was worried about her grades since she had to transfer schools this year.

Posted August 24, 2013
this school is not dirty and new strict rules and policy's have been sent in place involving dress code and student conduct also the new middle has been built and the high school its on its way with also a recreational center for students. Also as a student ever since i came to Princeton in the six grade i get A's and B's

Princeton High School 5

Posted April 30, 2012
I went to princeton high school a long time ago when it was called wilberville. I loved going to wilberville. The teachers where so nice to me, I was in a cage most of the time, and rotten kiwis where thrown at my head if I spoke out of line. Wow was it a great school. My favorite thing to do was eat tater tots and put pudding in my shoes. Prinecton acedemically was quite maxius breakfandish. I love priceton. Go Druids!

Princeton High School 5

Posted April 24, 2011
I am currently a Freshman at Princeton. At first, my parents were a little worried about me attending Princeton schools because of their reputation, but it's really not all that bad. Sure, there are a few fights every now and then, but not much more than other schools. Princeton is an extremely diverse school where pretty much anyone can find somewhere to fit in, unlike smaller schools. I am in honors classes and find the teachers to be very understanding and realistic if you just give them a chance. There is some favoritism of the sports over the arts, especially towards the football and basketball teams, but not to a great extent. I do think that the administration only focuses on those who aren't behaving, or those who used to not behave and are now, leaving the kids who are behaving ignored. But teachers are fun-loving yet still care about your education. They also have great math and science programs in both the high and middle school. I was able to take algebra I in 8th grade and will be taking algebra II as a sophomore. Also, teachers don't talk down to you, and treat you with respect. I really love this school. I was able to fit into this school, when other schools failed.

Posted October 09, 2010
I had 2 sons that graduted from Princeton. They weren't brains but never up until the AM doing homework. They came home & just got it finished! The school prepared them and now graduates of Ohio State University. I had a great experience with their counselor... we had the agreement that they could not schedule classes..they were all scheduled by me. I made sure they were prepared...no wasted time with GPA puffers. They had great and mediocre teachers but the class content is what you make it.

Posted March 16, 2010
i love princeton high school. Everyone here knows how to have a good time and the teachers make sure no one is left behind.

Posted February 17, 2010
I'm currently a junior at Princeton High School. It has its upsides and its downsides. It has a lot to offer. The AP and IB programs are some of the best around (I personally love it and manage to have a social life.) The extracurricular activities are varied and offer something for everyone. The sports teams get more attention than some of the other more academically based clubs and activities. Princeton gets a bad rep but it's really not that bad. There are some fights but I've never personally felt threatened or targeted. It has its dark sides but all in all it's a pretty good school. The teachers are generally pretty good and actually care. The principals however offer no sort os special attention for those who are not failing or fighting frequently. They don't even know half of the student body. They're trying though. It's a good school though.

Posted February 15, 2010
My oldest son graduated in 2008, he received a full academic scholarship which the school did not help us find although the school College counselor I fell is second to none. The High school was mediocre, my son was not all that happy with it, alot of politics involving the sports programs but I am happy to say that since the new changes in the administration that things are on the upswing and seem to be getting better. I still have two to put through the system so lets wait and see, but things are much better especially the leadership in that they are teaming up to work jointly to ensure success for the students, a bug change over the past years.

Posted October 23, 2009
Hii im a student a princeton high school, currently a freshman. This school is amazing,but i agree with this mom i've stayed up till 2 a.m. doing home work and its horrible. I wish teachers would understand we have a social life and we actually want a good nights sleep.I've talked to oh 100 or so students and not one has a had a good nights sleep in weeks. Were all tired and we hate it, we just want less home work it's too much but the teachers expect so much out of us. Any parent rreading this you have to understand we want to be normal we want to hang out with friends,but dont yell at us when we have a c in an honors class bc honors is hard trust me i no

Posted October 15, 2009

Princeton High School
11080 Chester Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45246
Last modified Princeton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Princeton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top