Cincinnati, OH
Before care: Yes

Springdale Elementary School 3

Posted October 24, 2014
My son has attended this school since the beginning of the 2013 school year. As a high functioning autistic child, his ability to adapt to a new school was trying. I thought he had a good IEP team and they seemed responsive, but as I have learned at other public schools, these professionals are truly limited in what they can provide for our students due to budgets. Should that be affecting our children? No. But, it is. This is the first school district I have been a part of that does not promote volunteerism; in fact, it is not even advertised as a possibility and all applicants have to have a signed application by the principle in order to go to the district office to get finger printed to volunteer. Math tutors are not provided, only reading tutors; there are too many students to teachers, not enough funds to provide more for the school, and those volunteers that could help turn the school around are discouraged to volunteer. Our 2nd year at this school has convinced me that my son will not be attending a Princeton City School next year. I feel this district is on a downward slope if they can't get their services sorted out.

Posted April 09, 2013
I have been quite pleased with the teachers and staff at springdale elementary, My child's teachers have been very dedicated and caring. They have also been firm when needed. He is learning a lot and i am excited we chose Springdale elementary.

Springdale Elementary School 0

Posted June 22, 2009
My sons attended this school 07-08 school year. one child did 'ok' but the other was completly 'left behind' I feel like my oldest sons teacher never paid attention to me and was VERY disorganized! she constantly lost things i sent in like lunch money, field trip forms, other signed forms ect... Overall i was not happy with Springdale elementary and after having my children attend another school for 08-09 They have totally excelled and im glad we made the switch!

Posted May 03, 2009
My lil one loves it here. and i like it also. the just rebuild the school everything is new and clean and well maintained.

Posted September 20, 2006
My great granddaughter loves Springdale School, and I am happy with the teaching that she has received there,this is her third year.Springdale is a Great School...Thanks Springdale Staff. M phelps

Springdale Elementary School
350 West Kemper Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45246
Last modified Springdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springdale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top