Posted April 09, 2013
I have been quite pleased with the teachers and staff at springdale elementary, My child's teachers have been very dedicated and caring. They have also been firm when needed. He is learning a lot and i am excited we chose Springdale elementary.

Springdale Elementary School 0

Posted June 22, 2009
My sons attended this school 07-08 school year. one child did 'ok' but the other was completly 'left behind' I feel like my oldest sons teacher never paid attention to me and was VERY disorganized! she constantly lost things i sent in like lunch money, field trip forms, other signed forms ect... Overall i was not happy with Springdale elementary and after having my children attend another school for 08-09 They have totally excelled and im glad we made the switch!

Posted May 03, 2009
My lil one loves it here. and i like it also. the just rebuild the school everything is new and clean and well maintained.

Posted September 20, 2006
My great granddaughter loves Springdale School, and I am happy with the teaching that she has received there,this is her third year.Springdale is a Great School...Thanks Springdale Staff. M phelps

Springdale Elementary School
350 West Kemper Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45246
Last modified Springdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springdale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.