Cincinnati, OH

Posted December 01, 2014
My child attended SJHS last year and after much deliberation, we pulled her out and sent her to the local catholic school. my child was bullied and the administration did NOTHING about it. However, with the schools good reputation, we worried that a small catholic school would not measure up. I have never been so wrong in my life. At All Saints, my child is receiving a far superior education and the kindness of the students and staff exceeded my expectations. As non-catholics, we were also concerned, but we were welcomed with open arms. If your child is unhappy or you question the academics at SJHS, give ALS a try. BEST decision we ever made!!!

Posted April 16, 2014
Hello i am a student a sycamore junior high i get bullied on a regular bases and not by other kids by teachers i am not a trouble maker or a bad kid and the principle Is very unkind to my parents i hate this school and i can't wait to move out please parents do your self a favor and don't send your kids here

Posted April 16, 2014
I am a student at sycamore junior high and i get bullied on a regular bases and not by other kids by teachers i dont know why I am not a trouble maker or a bad kid it is just that school work is hard for me and teachers always make fun of me because of that please parents if u want your kids to be happy dont send them here

Sycamore Junior High School 5

Posted April 20, 2013
Sycamore is probably the best fit for your child. All the comments that say the teachers are unhelpful, are extremely false. I am a current student of Sycamore Junior High. They give out extensive activities. Not just for sports, but for music they have SSC (Sycamore Singing Company) which is a show choir that is amazing. They have clubs such as BSU (Black Student Union) where you can learn about African American History more extensively. The activities help kids with social interaction and its amazing! No matter what you are interested in there is a spot for you at Sycamore! I suggest if you're moving somewhere in Cincinnati, then I suggest you move to Sycamore District.

Sycamore Junior High School 5

Posted May 03, 2010

Sycamore Junior High School 2

Posted May 03, 2010
Great if special needs, minority, of super high achiever. Above average white kids looking for a great education should look elsewhere.

Posted March 10, 2010
We are so incredibly fortunate that our daughter is in the Sycamore School District. She currently attends the Junior High and LOVES it. Sycamore has incredible teachers and administration. Before our family moved to Cincinnati 6 years ago, I made a few calls to try to determine which district would be best for our child - Sycamore was at the top of the list. We visited the elementary school she went on to attend, Montgomery, and were thrilled about this opportunity for her. She is thriving academically, socially and emotionally, thanks to all! We aren't equally impressed with Cincinnati, but would not even consider relocating until after our daughter has completed her Sycamore experience.

Posted September 17, 2009
Why do you love Sycamore Junior High School? The teachers are the best & do whatever it takes for the kids to excell :):)

Posted July 04, 2008
SJH has a wide range of activities for all students...sports and clubs of a vide variety. The Sycamore school distrist is in direct competition with many of the local schools for both atheltics and academics. They are doing a very excellent job keeping up with the competition and will most likely continue to do so in the coming years!

Sycamore Junior High School 3

Posted November 01, 2007

Sycamore Junior High School
5757 Cooper Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45242
Last modified Sycamore Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sycamore Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top