Posted November 30, 2011
I have two children in this school currently. The teachers and staff seem to care for my kids. When one of my kids was having some concentration and self control issues the teacher provided regular e-mail updates and correspondance as to how he was doing. She was very open to my suggestions as how to best help my child. Very strong academics with a challenging curriculum. Happy my kids are even learning Spanish!! (No other district, as far as I know, offers this as a part of the regular curriculum). I've met members of the board and they seem very committed to being financially responsible and doing more with the resources the have. Parents are involved - it is sometimes hard for me to find an open time to volunteer because other parents had already signed up. Lunch staff is very friendly. There is also strong emphasis on being a good person and taking care of one another. Kids seem respectul to adults. All in all, a good school district and I hope to send all 4 of my kids through this system. Housing in this district can be pricey but for those parents who know the value and importance of a good education it is well worth the cost!

Indian Hill Primary Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
the school has a buinch of great teachers & have always met parents talkign high about the school in this district.

Posted November 07, 2008
Our second child is in this school and we are sold that it is fantastic. The regular classes will challenge even the smartest child. There is a lot of focus on being a good person.

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted July 12, 2006
All 4 of my children have gone through this school, and it is outstanding! We moved to Indian Hill solely for this school district, and have not been disappointed by the school or the community (with its rec sports program and central location) over the past 14 years. The curriculum is well developed, the students are eager and responsive (speaking as a classroom volunteer). The teachers are experienced, with many staying here for their entire careers. They truly care for/meet needs of each student as an individual, whether they are gifted or need extra help. The music teacher is one-in-a million: Ms Watson does amazing things with such little ones.

Indian Hill Primary Elementary School
6207 Drake Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45243
Last modified Indian Hill Primary Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Indian Hill Primary Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.