Bad
Good

Never in my life have I witnessed such unprofessional staff in a school system. Locust Corner Elementary was once an excellent school. Many of my family members have attended here before it went down hill. Lack of professional leadership and poor teaching skills have now began to plague this once great school. Now with the closing of the Beckjord power plant there will be less funding leaving it very hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel. At a recent meeting with the schools principal, guidance councilor, and the snobbiest of prissy and rude little teacher, I saw first hand as to why I continue to hear negative remarks about this school. Before you consider enrolling a child here you may want to re-think home school or possibly private school. Sadly, I would not recommend sending ANY child here.

my son attends LCE at thier" new " md unit- mutiple disabilities, and our time at this school has been the best the teacher this year just dosnt seem to care at alll. i get little to no feedback all my child did was color and drawl all day we didnt see any real work until i started complaining! until this date we have found that LCE's MD unit isnt what its told to be! not to mention the pto and parents are snobby and not very inviting!

Locust Corner Elementary is a wonderful school that I am proud to have my children attend. We have 6 children; 3 that have already gone through Locust Corner, 2 which are currently still attending, and one which will attend there in a few years. I couldn't think of a better place for my children to be when they are not home with me. The principle and teachers are very positive, supportive, and caring. I am a member of the PTO and enjoy being involved in the great things that PTO does for the betterment of our school and the students. I would not even consider another school for my children. Locust Corner Elementary is the place for us. ~Shannon Stapleton~ Mother of 6 past, present, and future LCE students

My two oldest children attended Locust Corner Elementary from 2000-2004 and had a wonderful experience. We then moved out of state and returned to Cincinnati 3 years later. We were so impressed with LCE that we moved back to the same area so my youngest could attend as well. The principal, staff and teachers are caring, professional and excellent educators. In fact, my daughter is on a full academic high school scholarship, much of which I attribute to her early years at LCE. Not only does the LCE staff teach our kids well, but they truly care about each family. Whenever there is a problem, ( death, natural disaster, financial, just to name a few) the whole staff steps in to help in any way possible. I have lived in four states and sent my kids to many schools. But I could not think of a better place to send my kids than Locust Corner Elemenatary! Andy and Ann Block, proud parents of 3 children at LCE

LCE is a 'looks good on the outside but horrible on the inside' type of school. My child has attended there for 4 years. I am moving this year do to the events that the school takes when dealing with children. The principal will tell you to your face that every child counts, but if you get a teacher that has a personality difference than your child, the principal will stand behind the teachers and discipline your child over silly stuff (even agreed on by the board of education, but nothing done or handle on their behave). When taken to the board of education, the director of pupils tried to pretend to want to help, then passed it on to the Super, and he laughed it off. The issue with this school is the bullying comes from the stuck up staff, and lets not mention the amount of times I have attended PTO meetings to hear the parents speak of how the staff has told stories of other children and their misfortune. It hurts me to know that in this day and age we still have a school like this. If you can I would try another distruict!!!

Last modified Locust Corner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.