Clough Pike Elementary School 5

Posted October 30, 2009
Awesome staff and students at Clough!

Clough Pike Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Because it has an awesome spirit and great staff. They are reaching for higher goals with their students.

Clough Pike Elementary School 3

Posted November 28, 2007

Clough Pike Elementary School 5

Posted January 12, 2006
Both of my children attend clough pike. As a parent I couldnt ask for a better school. My son has mild A.D.D. and his teachers have gone out of their way to help him and help me and offer suggestions and support. The principal has had meetings with me to also assist and help however he can and he is very concerned. This school allows total parent involvement and has fun after school activities for everyone to participate in. This school creates a positive environment and boosts kids self esteem. I love it and so do my kids!

Clough Pike Elementary School
808 Clough Pk, Cincinnati, OH  45245
Last modified Clough Pike Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clough Pike Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.