Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Student faculty unprofessional as well as close minded. The school is ran by student bullies and the faculty defends them, in attempts to cover up the problem. The school has made the news for students sexting and sending nude photos via the internet.

i am a senior right now, ive been in this district all my life and i absolutly love ut. i loved it most because of small schools. i was genuinly and whole hearted-ly welcomed into WECIPA after spending a year in scientific studies. SSS was just not for me. i love wecipa. it made me who i am today, im a performer something i would have never realised if i didnt go to WECIPA. i love music, i love to dance, sing , act embrace the arts. but i also love math science just like a normal kid. i want forced into choosing a small school or even a career i was encourage only to branch out and emberrace new things. im glad we had small schools. with the distruction of small schools i was devasted. i wanted to sppend my senior year in a place that loved me. where i felt normal. and i was accepted. when smalls schoold were announced to begone the nxt year an uproar happend. fights brokke down and we had our very fist small school riverly fight. i started off my senior year slowly. i was back in when people i didnt fit in with. people that tormemnted me as a chiold. all i wanted was my wecipa family back. i miss wecipa but im truly greatful for all i got to expierience of it.

Teachers at WECIPA at least were great. My complaint with Glen Este is the absolutely abominable ways in which it was managed. The principal got rid of honors classes and attempted to get rid of AP classes because they are "elitest and wrong". The sports teams were highly supported while the achievements of the choirs, bands, and other arts programs were completely disregarded. The management structure was very top heavy, with more administrators/vice principals/councelors than they had work for, (the councelors have been known to loose student's college applications). With so many administrators, one would be surprised to know that teachers were restricted to 2 reams of paper per year. In some (academic) classes there weren't textbooks. After all of this, any teacher that spoke out against the ridiculousness of this "management style" were punished by not being allowed to teach their favorite classes, where they would be most effective.

I went to glen este for about two months, after my mom & dad got a divorce. Unfortanetly, we had to move again because my mom lost her job, but i met the most amazing & caring people in both the staff and the student body. I attened wecipa and i miss it everyday. Its really a great school.

My daughter attended Glen Este for 2 years before we moved out of state. After being uncertain about the small schools and how it was going to work for my child, I was pleasantly surprised. I found that the teachers genuinely cared about their students and were willing to go the extra mile to help them succeed. My daughter was able to be involved in dance, choir, and drama. In my experience, most public schools have you choose one activity. But in WeCIPA, students are given the flexibility to be involved in more than one activity that they desire. I wish that when we moved we could have taken this program with us. As a former student of Glen Este and parent, I am pleased with the overall performance of the school and its teachers. Thank you to all for my child's positive experience.

I was a student at Glen Este High school until I graduated and I love it, Even with the small school Being a Deaf person in West Clermont School was not easy but when the Small School started people got to know each other, class where smaller so that meant more one on one and teacher got to know you and challenge you in the area you are strong in. See so many people (parents) only look at the bad things that come out of it when really their is a ton of positive coming out of the Small Schools.

First of all i use to be a student of Glen Este high school. I was hoping after all these years that glen este would make positve changes. However, I don't believe the changes have been positive. My son went to school there for the 10th grade and he was in american studies. He choose american studies because he really was not interested in what the school had to offer and he wanted to be challenged and with kids that were on a similar academic level. After going to school there for the whole 10th grade and part of 11th, my son decided he hated Glen Este so much that he was willing to go to Live Oaks. I don't like the structure of the school and the fact they force kids at 14 to choose a career. The school is not helping kids learn,instead their frustrated.

Last modified Glen Este High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.