Posted January 03, 2012
i am a senior right now, ive been in this district all my life and i absolutly love ut. i loved it most because of small schools. i was genuinly and whole hearted-ly welcomed into WECIPA after spending a year in scientific studies. SSS was just not for me. i love wecipa. it made me who i am today, im a performer something i would have never realised if i didnt go to WECIPA. i love music, i love to dance, sing , act embrace the arts. but i also love math science just like a normal kid. i want forced into choosing a small school or even a career i was encourage only to branch out and emberrace new things. im glad we had small schools. with the distruction of small schools i was devasted. i wanted to sppend my senior year in a place that loved me. where i felt normal. and i was accepted. when smalls schoold were announced to begone the nxt year an uproar happend. fights brokke down and we had our very fist small school riverly fight. i started off my senior year slowly. i was back in when people i didnt fit in with. people that tormemnted me as a chiold. all i wanted was my wecipa family back. i miss wecipa but im truly greatful for all i got to expierience of it.

Glen Este High School 1

Posted July 28, 2010
Teachers at WECIPA at least were great. My complaint with Glen Este is the absolutely abominable ways in which it was managed. The principal got rid of honors classes and attempted to get rid of AP classes because they are "elitest and wrong". The sports teams were highly supported while the achievements of the choirs, bands, and other arts programs were completely disregarded. The management structure was very top heavy, with more administrators/vice principals/councelors than they had work for, (the councelors have been known to loose student's college applications). With so many administrators, one would be surprised to know that teachers were restricted to 2 reams of paper per year. In some (academic) classes there weren't textbooks. After all of this, any teacher that spoke out against the ridiculousness of this "management style" were punished by not being allowed to teach their favorite classes, where they would be most effective.

Glen Este High School 2

Posted May 05, 2009

Glen Este High School 0

Posted April 22, 2009
I went to glen este for about two months, after my mom & dad got a divorce. Unfortanetly, we had to move again because my mom lost her job, but i met the most amazing & caring people in both the staff and the student body. I attened wecipa and i miss it everyday. Its really a great school.

Posted July 10, 2008

Glen Este High School 1

Posted April 16, 2008

Posted October 16, 2007

Glen Este High School 4

Posted August 12, 2007
My daughter attended Glen Este for 2 years before we moved out of state. After being uncertain about the small schools and how it was going to work for my child, I was pleasantly surprised. I found that the teachers genuinely cared about their students and were willing to go the extra mile to help them succeed. My daughter was able to be involved in dance, choir, and drama. In my experience, most public schools have you choose one activity. But in WeCIPA, students are given the flexibility to be involved in more than one activity that they desire. I wish that when we moved we could have taken this program with us. As a former student of Glen Este and parent, I am pleased with the overall performance of the school and its teachers. Thank you to all for my child's positive experience.

Glen Este High School 0

Posted July 29, 2007
I was a student at Glen Este High school until I graduated and I love it, Even with the small school Being a Deaf person in West Clermont School was not easy but when the Small School started people got to know each other, class where smaller so that meant more one on one and teacher got to know you and challenge you in the area you are strong in. See so many people (parents) only look at the bad things that come out of it when really their is a ton of positive coming out of the Small Schools.

Posted May 29, 2007

Glen Este High School
4342 Glen Este Withamsville Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45245
Last modified Glen Este High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Este High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.