Posted September 10, 2013
WT is an amazing school. We were sold the moment we walked through the door & were greeted by the principal, Tonya Schmidt. She is the foundation of this amazing elementary. My kids LOVE school now & I believe it's a testament to the caring teachers & staff. Other than not having specuals which we hope to get back this year, I am thrilled with this school. I am proud to have my kids go there!!

Posted September 13, 2012
This school is great.My son loves it.The teachers are excellent.My son has learned so much since going to the school been there since Kindergarden and now hes in 4.I just got his ohio 3 grade achivement test back and he was advanced in math and reading.So I couldn't be more happier.The only downside is no special art,gym,library,and art.THe levi failed.So we need to vote yes for West Clermont schools.Erica

Withamsville-Tobasco Elementary School 3

Posted January 09, 2010

Withamsville-Tobasco Elementary School 0

Posted May 14, 2009

Withamsville-Tobasco Elementary School 1

Posted January 01, 2009
My daughter started kindergarten at WT and it has been very difficult. I had to follow up with the school when I had not received any documentation before the school year was to begin (my main concern was bus assignment). They had me pin a notecard to her clothing for the first day but couldn't tell me if I missed any necessary documents in the mailing. Still a little uneasy about her travel arrangements I took a half day at work and dropped her off. Because they would not allow me to speak in person with the teacher, I called from work to see that the information on the card was received and was told they were putting her on a bus to a daycare she has never gone to! I sent in birthday treats a day early (scheduled absent that day) and they handed them out when she wasn't there.

Posted October 08, 2008
I am completely blown away by the amazing teacher my daughter has gotten this year. She always takes time to talk and alleviate all my concerns. My daughter also loves her teacher. She makes me feel like she loves my daughter and truly cares what happens to her. My only wish is that every child could experience this great teacher.

Posted March 26, 2008
My family has recently moved to the area and W-T has gone above and beyond to make my kids feel like they belong. The pricipal went out of her way to make my kids feel comfortable and at home. One of my daughters has had health issues crop up this school year and her teacher has gone out of her way to help. She has made phone calls to us, not on school time, to make sure my daughter was OK. This school cares about kids. As far as the comment about not too many parents are involved...the only thing to say is, you get out of it, what you put into it.

Withamsville-Tobasco Elementary School 3

Posted June 09, 2006
For the most part it is a good school. The teachers and principle care for the students. I had one quam with one of the teachers there. At the beginning of my son's 1st grade year (October) his teacher told my husband and I that our son would never be able to grasp the concepts of math. She was not going to teach him math. She would send the math materials home with us but we had to teach him ourselves. This was my only downfall with this school. We changed schools for the next year. The school has some good points. They have a before school program and breakfst is served for the children that need to be there early. Parent aren't all that involved. There are some but not a whole lot. This would not be my first choice in choosing schools.

Withamsville-Tobasco Elementary School
3950 Britton Blvd, Cincinnati, OH  45245
Last modified Withamsville-Tobasco Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Withamsville-Tobasco Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.