Posted March 24, 2014
I think the principal and asst principal set an excellent tone. The teachers are amazing, and despite the increasing chaos caused by regulations out of their control, their concern for the students doesn't waver. I volunteer at the school, and can easily see the passion for learning coming through from the teachers. The PTA is highly involved as well, in ways that make a huge impact on fundraising.

Posted January 30, 2013
We moved from West Clermont to Forest Hills and I couldn't say enough great things about Ayer Elementary. They have changed both of my children'ts educational experiences for the better and they now enjoy school!!! The school has gone above and beyond to make both of my children to become successful students. Wonderful music program. Great Art Teacher and PE teacher as well. Extra-curricular activities for all different levels and types of backgrounds- not just sports.. theater, chorus, orchestra, jump rope club, babysitter classes, chess club, and much, much, more!!

Ayer Elementary School 1

Posted December 08, 2010
The worst experience of my life as a parent. The school consists of teachers with zero motivational abilities, and often uses un-dedicated /ill-educated part time teachers who are absolutely worthless as teachers.

Posted May 19, 2009

Ayer Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2009
As a parent of 2 children with disabilities I can say that the staff at Ayer elementary have always gone above and beyond to make the success of my children a number one priority. It's easy to see whay Ayer received 10 out of 10. The staff there is #1 in my book.

Posted February 21, 2009

Ayer Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2004
- a former student
I am a former student of the FHSD, I loved Ayer. Great school.

Ayer Elementary School
8471 Forest Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45255
Last modified Ayer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ayer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.