Posted March 28, 2009

Posted March 30, 2008

Maddux Elementary School 0

Posted July 19, 2007
I am proud to be a part of this school. Both of my children have been attending starting five years ago. The faculty are passionate about the students achieving thier best. The programs offered continue to amaze me. My children have participated in the reading recovery program as well as the band and orchestra all offered as a perk. The shame of it all is that it does only go until the sixth grade. We have been extremely privileged to have this school in our community. I recommend this school to everyone that wants their child to exceed the limitations!!

Posted June 10, 2004
Maddux is a wonderful school! My stepson transferred here from a school in Tennessee because he was doing so poorly but the change in his attention span and overall performance has been amazing! I wish I knew how wonderful this school system was when my children were younger so they could have had the same advantages. Kepp up the great work Maddux teachers and staff!

Posted August 22, 2003
Maddux is an excellent school with excellent teachers. The parent community is very involved with the children. There is always something going on that the kids can learn from, such as the 'Everybody Counts' program. This program has been in place since I was a child at Maddux 20 years ago. There is no doubt, this is a great place to learn!

Maddux Elementary School
943 Rosetree Ln, Cincinnati, OH  45230
Last modified Maddux Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maddux Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top