Summit Elementary School 5

Posted April 12, 2010
Excellent school! My daughter has adhd coupled with behavioral issues. We had a very difficult time with Cincinnati public but Summit has been proactive and caring from the start, ensuring my daughter's success. I would recommend this school to anyone, the teachers and staff are top notch!

Summit Elementary School 5

Posted September 27, 2008
I think Summit is the best elementary school in all of Ohio and Kentucky! I have onlyhad great experiences with the teachers and principal and vice principal. The gym teacher is not that great at motivating children towards exercising for the right reasons and teaching it on how to be fun, but the rest of the school is truly the best!!!

Summit Elementary School 1

Posted May 06, 2006

Contact Information

8400 Northport Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45255

Summit Elementary School
8400 Northport Dr, Cincinnati, OH  45255
Last modified Summit Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summit Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.