Bad
Good

Posted May 20, 2012
I am a past student of Wilson Elementary (I moved this summer) and it is one of the best schools in the area! The teachers are great and the school offers wonderful, new programs for students. It also holds special activities during the school day, for example: Student Appreciation Week, Field Day, 60s day, Teacher Appreciation Week, etc. If given the chance I would go back to Wilson in a heartbeat!

Posted November 01, 2011
I can not say enough about Wilson Elementary. I have four children who have either attended and/or currently attending Wilson. My children range dramatically in both academics and social. The staff have provided my children the support needed and challenges desired to continue a successful academic year. Not to mention how involved the families are in the school only helps to improve the program. I'm proud to say We are a Wildcat!!

Posted April 24, 2010
They have excellent programs and teachers. The comunity take good care of the kids. And now they just started a school garden to teach kids about healthy food choices and appretiation for the environment and the gifts of mother nature.

Wilson Elementary School

Posted April 24, 2010
Kids are challenged and given the opportunity to excel.

Posted April 22, 2007
Wilson Elementary is by far the best that Forest Hills School District can offer. I am sorry that we are moving and that my youngest will not get to experience what my oldest son has learned by being at Wilson. Each grade level team is strong, caring, and have given my children the best education, especially memorable was the fourth grade with their many simulations. The PTA is very strong and supportive and they have won some PTA involvement award. I can only hope that we will be fortunate enough to find another school like this one. I agree with the state's excellent rating for this school and by the way, it has the best record of all the schools in the area.

Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted November 30, 2006
Wilson Elementary School, in the Forest Hills School District, is a very good public school. I think it is as good as any of the local parochial schools, and probably better in some areas. The math program is excellent and offers a well-rounded course of study for students in K- 6. The spelling program seems to be improving over the past few years. Students are able to learn Social Studies and Science with a hands on approach. I do wish that foreign languages were offered as part of the school curriculum. The music programs are also very good. Of all the 5 elementary schools in the district, I think that Wilson is the best.

Wilson Elementary School
2465 Little Dry Run Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45244
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.