Colerain Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Our teachers and administrators are the best around. They do all they can for our children and they make school a great place to be!

Colerain Elementary School 0

Posted July 08, 2007
I wasn't sure where I wanted to send my children, I decided to try Colerain elem., since we live nearby, when my daughter started kindergarten. I loved it, my kids are in 3rd and 5th grade now. The teachers and staff AWESOME, they really care about the students. I am so glad they go there!

Colerain Elementary School 4

Posted June 18, 2005
My children have been attending this school for the past 6 years and I am happy with the quality education they are receiving. The school staff and teachers work together as a team and care about the success of each student. Parental involvement is also high as is community support.

Colerain Elementary School
4850 Poole Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45251
Last modified Colerain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colerain Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.