Pleasant Run Middle School 1

Posted January 30, 2013
I so far DO NOT like this school. I was okay with the elementary schools, but not PRM. The faculty is unresponsive and I feel completely out of tune with what is going on. I'm planning on getting my children out of this district ASAP. My daughter is a straight A student and I know her test scores will be missed (or maybe not) since overachieving students seem to be few and far between in this district. My children constantly complain about the disruptive students in class, along with the foul language, the insulting, the disrespect to the teachers and the fighting. It sounds like the teachers are doing more refereeing than teaching. The school buses are like mobile boxing rings. I'm disappointed on so many levels.

Posted February 02, 2011
My child is in 8th grade at PRMS. Our family has had a student there for the last 6 years and have had nothing but wonderful experiences. The teachers are easy to contact and willing to answer any questions from the students or the parents. The teachers (as with all districts) teach to pass the state tests plus teach life lessons. The entire staff at PRMS is dedicated to the students success. We will be sad this June when we leave PRMS. Most of the negative comments I read are about students behavior--parents need to remember that behavior is learned at home and should be corrected by parents and all adults.

Pleasant Run Middle School 0

Posted January 23, 2010
The children are rude and disruptive. How does anyone expect teachers to teach when they are spending all thier time trying to disapline kids. I will be moving out of the district and getting my kids out of this school. I have one in the Elem. school with the same issues.

Posted November 29, 2008

Pleasant Run Middle School 0

Posted October 27, 2008
I think this school is very educationaly spectacular! My daughter is just flying on by! I hope that my issue will improve to have had boosted some teachers spirites and hopes of being the best you can be! I also hope that you have a great insperation on your children as well for those who teach that have children of your very own!I give my 100% of effert to have always supported this school for my 3 years that i had and enjoyed of going to PRMS! thanks for always believing that the children could always count on us and you!

Pleasant Run Middle School 2

Posted November 05, 2007

Posted August 14, 2007

Posted January 12, 2007
- a staff

Pleasant Run Middle School 2

Posted December 01, 2006
Going from a great elementary {Bevis} with a great principal, I am very disappointed with the lack of discipline the school has and the lack of respect the kids have for their teachers and others at the school. I was on a field trip recently with my childs class and the language and the behaver was horible. The other parents who where on the trip agreed. After speaking to some of the kids about their classmates behaver I was told that the same students day after day act up during class and they are sent down to the principal only to return a few min. later to cont' acting out. The children feel that they are not receiving the proper education because the teachers spend more time having to deal with the bad kids. Because of this we are looking to move out of the district.

Pleasant Run Middle School 3

Posted August 09, 2006
Our son attented PRMS 1 year and we are sending him to a private school this year. We felt the level of academics were low - and the no kid left behind got carried alittle too far at the other kids expense. When a kid doesn't care or want to learn, he shouldn't have to be in a class with others who want to learn and bring the other kids down with him. When our academics are in line, then we can worry about the other extracurricular activities. The discipline needs to be worked on also. When a teacher is not able to discipline her class, there is something wrong. Maybe this levy thing will wake the school district up a bit.

Pleasant Run Middle School
11770 Pippin Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45231
Last modified Pleasant Run Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Run Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.