Posted November 27, 2011
This is a terrific school. Excellent teaching and great opportunities. It is a shame that these kids have to go to Bridgetown Middle. They deserve a better school than that!

Posted April 07, 2011
Excellent in every way! Mr. Melvin (Principal) and staff make this one of the best schools in the district. I'm very happy my children attend such a wonderful school. Keep up the good work!

Posted March 18, 2010
My son loves going to school. He is excelling and is challenged. The faculty is fantastic and goes the extra distance it takes to make this school excellent. We don't want to move while our son is in this school!

Posted July 17, 2009

Posted June 10, 2007
My child has been at Springmyer for the past 3 years. I am more than pleased with everything about this school. My child has a trouble reading and they work extra hard with him. The Staff is very dedicated to me and my child's needs. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Posted January 06, 2007

Charles W Springmyer Elementary School 4

Posted October 10, 2005

Posted April 11, 2005
I have had 3 children attend Springmyer Elementary School and am extremely pleased with their education. The principal, faculty, and staff are fantastic to work with. They provide a great atmosphere not only in the classroom but also in the various activities that happen in and around the school. I would highly recommend this school to any parent interested in a quality education for their child.

Charles W Springmyer Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2004
I realy enjoy being involved with this school. The entire staff seem to truly care about the students and their academic as well as social development. Smaller than some, but that gives more of a personal touch.

Posted January 09, 2004
- a former student
I am not a parent of a student that attended Springmeyer Elementary, I myself attended Springmyer Elementary. I believe Springmyer is a great school and a great oportunity for children to learn. The teachers are all highly qualified to teach and they are great at what they do. I throughly enjoyed attending Springmyer and would recomend that you send you child(ren) there.

Charles W Springmyer Elementary School
4179 Ebenezer Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45248
Last modified Charles W Springmyer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles W Springmyer Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.