Bad
Good

This is a terrific school. Excellent teaching and great opportunities. It is a shame that these kids have to go to Bridgetown Middle. They deserve a better school than that!

Excellent in every way! Mr. Melvin (Principal) and staff make this one of the best schools in the district. I'm very happy my children attend such a wonderful school. Keep up the good work!

My son loves going to school. He is excelling and is challenged. The faculty is fantastic and goes the extra distance it takes to make this school excellent. We don't want to move while our son is in this school!

My child has been at Springmyer for the past 3 years. I am more than pleased with everything about this school. My child has a trouble reading and they work extra hard with him. The Staff is very dedicated to me and my child's needs. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Last modified Charles W Springmyer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.