K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Catharine of Siena is a great school!!! The smaller community really allows EVERYBODY to fit in and achieve their potential! It feels like one big family. The academics are great also. After graduating from St. Catharine, I feel VERY able to handle everything in high school (I go to another Catholic school). St. Catharine offers MANY extracurricular activities to participate in. An all-around wonderful grade school!

An excellent school. The staff is well balanced and educated and dedicated to teaching our children. Their core values are second to none. They seem to thrive in adversity.

School is WAY too small and has a backward way of teaching. Your child will not have the ability to keep up once they move on to a larger high school. The teachers are truly a joke. My child had A's and left this school completely unready for the world ahead. Proceed with caution parents!

St C's isn't only a school but a family my children are 3rd generation students and we couldn't ask for a better education for them!

I am a St. Catharine Graduate and during my 9 years of school I learned quite a bit, but the thing that I didn't like was how small it was. Last year we had 30 students in a classroom most of the time. This may seem big but after I've started highschool I relized that this was ridiculously small. Now looking bback on it I'm still glad I went there to experience a good education and a great social life.

I am a St, Catharine Grad and I loved this school. It made me such an amazing person because I was taught to be myself and to respect others.

Excellent student to teacher ratio, enrollment numbers allow for the majority of students and parents to know each other, very close knit school community, many fun activities for student involvement

My children transferred to St. Catharine from a public school and we could not be happier! The transfer was so easy, everyone (the students, teachers and administration) made us all feel very at home. It was amazing how well we all adjusted! The school curriculum is wonderful, they even offer Spanish classes. And, we were pleasantly surprised how many extra-curricular activities the school offers, as well. St. Catharine's has been a great fit for our family.

St. Catharine School is not just a school, its a family. You have to experience it to understand it--all the kids know each others' names, no matter what grade. They all play together...they form long lasting bonds. The staff, particularly the office staff and principal, care for your children like their own. I can't imagine our lives at any other school.

Last modified St Catharine Of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades K-8