PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I attended St. Dominic for seven years and I absolutely hated it. If you don't have a stay at home or work from home mom, don't play spots, or your parent(s) weren't born in the Cincinnati area, you're going to have a bad time. Even if you do play sports, if your parent(s) aren't popular or well-liked, you won't be either. Prepare for fake-backstabbing "friends" (I use that word loosely), horrible teachers in the upper-grades, terrible and extremely unreasonable rules, such as separation of the boys and girls at recess, only solid white, black, or grey socks allowed, and around a 10 minute lunch. There is also extreme hatred for other religions, democrats, and homosexuals, or basically anyone who is not a Catholic, conservative republican. Go here if you want a terrible curriculum, a horrible teaching staff (aside from Mrs. Habedank, 2nd grade and Mrs. White, advanced math (5th grade and up) and advanced reading (7th and 8th grade)), and overall a bad time.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I personally (from a student's perspective) think that barely any homework was given, which was the only thing I liked about the school. I was usually given 10-15 minutes of homework a day, which most adults would consider not enough

The National Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, national board certified teacher, excellent curriculum, extracurricular activities, and Catholic values caught my attention. When they remembered 7 years later and invited the parents of Wittich family to participate in what would've been their daughter's graduation, I knew where I wanted to send my child. St Dominic is family.

Dominic is a wonderful school. The students are a joy for me. They are the reason that I come to work each day and give my all. It is for them! The staff at St. Dominic works very hard for the students. We are continually trying to grow and evolve to be the best we can for each and every student.

Excellent school, there is no better place to send your child. Growth is fostered in all aspects of the child. Blue Ribbon rating lets you know they are for real.

Overall the school is ok. The teachers are willing to help you when you need it. Students are ok. It is pretty much a school run by sports and if you kid doesn't play any sport you better believe he or she will probably get left out. I personally don't like the dress code one bit and the resess rules are just pointless. I think we overuse our religion too much, personally. the school is a good place to learn i guess.

Excellent k-8 program which allows students to achieve their fullest potential.

Last modified St Dominic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8