Posted July 23, 2010
Dominic is a wonderful school. The students are a joy for me. They are the reason that I come to work each day and give my all. It is for them! The staff at St. Dominic works very hard for the students. We are continually trying to grow and evolve to be the best we can for each and every student.

Posted May 06, 2010
Excellent school, there is no better place to send your child. Growth is fostered in all aspects of the child. Blue Ribbon rating lets you know they are for real.

St Dominic School 4

Posted March 16, 2009
Overall the school is ok. The teachers are willing to help you when you need it. Students are ok. It is pretty much a school run by sports and if you kid doesn't play any sport you better believe he or she will probably get left out. I personally don't like the dress code one bit and the resess rules are just pointless. I think we overuse our religion too much, personally. the school is a good place to learn i guess.

Posted July 23, 2007
Excellent k-8 program which allows students to achieve their fullest potential.

St Dominic School