Posted May 30, 2014
My daughter goes to Saint Gabriel School, they have quality education and a safe enviroment, children learn to love each other and help the people in need. I really recommend this school to everyone.

Posted September 28, 2009
We love St. Gabriel school. The students receive a quality education that is levels above the other local schools. They also develop great roots in their faith.

Posted April 02, 2009
I go to Saint Gabriel and I enjoy going to school there. I feel that they provide a very good learning enviroment and top rate teachers. I would suggest this school to any one wheather they are Catholic or not

St Gabriel Consolidated School 4

Posted July 19, 2007

St Gabriel Consolidated School
18 West Sharon Avenue, Cincinnati, OH  45246
Last modified St Gabriel Consolidated School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Gabriel Consolidated School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.