Posted April 10, 2014
St. Gertrude continues their strong history of nurturing students & families while providing an excellent education. There is a dynamic celebration of faith that infuses the school year with unique opportunities for the children to learn & grow. Area high schools have great respect for the school & it's not uncommon for academically gifted SGS grads to receive competitive academic scholarships to area Catholic high schools. It has such a strong reputation that families often move Back to this area in order to send their children to SGS. I encourage all families (esp. those with multiple children in different grades) to visit & start the application process early to avoid to potential of being placed on a waiting list. My parents sent their 6 children to SGS, I moved back to Cincinnati to be one of their 3 children to send 8 of their grandchildren to SGS & next fall, their 2nd great grandchild with start in the kindergarten.

Posted February 03, 2014
Faith, Virtue, Reverence, Humility, Academics, Sports - St. Gertrude has it all. We will have four kids attending St. Gertrude next year, and I would not consider any other school in the region. Our Principal, Sr. Mary Aquinas, is teaching my Children's religion classes - what an incredible opportunity to learn from someone who has devoted their life to Jesus. INCREDIBLE! We love St. Gertrude School.

Posted September 24, 2012
Awesome , amazing faith filled environment that is strong in academics with a state of the art building , dedicated teachers , a true great experience .

Posted September 16, 2012
Come visit for yourself and I think you will feel what we feel which is that the school is amazing. It is the whole package. The reinforcement of values, academics, incredible families and great parish are just some of the great things at St. Gertrude.

Posted September 11, 2012
St. Gertrude is a great school. Their academics and faith is outstanding. I feel very blessed to be a member of the parish and that my kids attend the school.

Posted September 07, 2012
We love our school! Great academics, faith formation and core values taught everyday!!! We feel blessed to have found it!

St. Gertrude School