St. Ignatius School 1

Posted May 24, 2014
Academics are not up to par with other schools. Would not recommend anybody send their child to this school

Posted April 29, 2014
I am very excited to have my son start at St. I's next year! We have been involved in the parish for about 8months and are nothing but happy with everything they do there! The school keeps the kids so involved and happy to be at St. I's. The parents are so involved and the keeps for a stog foundation at school! St. I's is an overall wonderful school!

Posted April 29, 2014
Our principal starts every school year with the comment: St. Ignatius is a great place to be a student, teacher, and parent. And he is so right. We have been part of St. I school for 12 years, have had 2 kids graduate, and have one still a student. It has been a great 12 years and our boys have succeeded in every way thanks in part to this great school.

Posted February 06, 2014
I simply can't say enough good things about Saint Ignatius! They offer both enrichment and programs for individual learning needs. Their focus is on the whole child, and my children continue to excel academically, emotionally, physically, and spiritually! Thank you Saint I!

Posted March 13, 2013
I have 7 children and so far three have graduated from this school, while 3 are currently enrolled, and I still have one to send through the school. Because I keep sending my children to this school, I can't give it any better compliments. We don't ask for special teachers and we have never had a bad one. Some of my children are very smart, and some of my children have special needs. They are all taken care of professionally. The catholic education is the most important part of their education and it is well represented. Parent involvement at all levels is very much the normal. It isn't all the same people doing everything. We moved from out of town and everyone welcomed us like we were old friends. The parish is just as good as the school. We didn't know anything about the school when we moved here and we wouldn't move to another place.

Posted February 01, 2013
I went to St. Ignatius from K-8th grade. I LOVED this school so much. I cried when I graduated from the 8th grade. The teachers treat you like you're their own child. I am in the process of becoming a teacher because they made such a positive influence in my life. From the office ladies who greeted me with a smile every day, to the lunch ladies who knew all the students by name, even the janitors, are such an amazing team of people who truly love their jobs. I cannot stress enough how well I was prepared for high school. While some students found classes difficult (in high school), I found it to be more of a review. Their emphasis on service in the community, at home, and even at school made me realize how fortunate and blessed I am. I still go back to St. Ignatius to volunteer and visit because it is such a great atmosphere. If you want your child to grow into a well-rounded adult, I highly suggest St. Ignatius.

Posted July 27, 2012
St. Ignatius is a wonderful school that uses multi-sensory strategies throughout the school to engage the children so that they enjoy learning. They learn is a developmentally appropriate manner so that they can incorporate what they learn for future development too. It is a wonderful faith-based school that reinforces all that we teach at home as far as our catholic faith is concerned. The teachers are top-notch and are continually learning themselves. I feel so blessed to be part of the St. Ignatius community.

St. Ignatius School 3

Posted July 25, 2012
Saint Ignatius rooms are bright and cheerful. The physical plant is optimal for setting a great mood for learning. It is impressive that they have so many extra-curricular programs. The wide variety gives each student a chance to find what is a good match for them. You don't have to be an athlete or the smartest kid to find your place at Saint Ignatius. There is a place for everyone.

Posted July 25, 2012
I love Saint 's. I believe that the teachers and administration truly care about their students.

Posted July 25, 2012
I have three children enrolled at this school - I have one child on a service plan (learning issues, autism spectrum), as well as two above average students. My children have thrived in this school community. In fact, we moved the child on the service plan from a high rated public school to St I's, and this child receives more assistance and services at St I's! All of my children are challenged - no matter what level they are on. And if you have a concern (and as a parent you voice the concern!), teachers and staff are quick to come up with solutions. There is a wide range of activities available for students after school - from sports, to bowling, to chess club, scouts, the list goes on and on. This creates a wide range of opportunities for all children. I think Mrs Hudepohl (who teaches fifth grade math) - sums up St I's very well "just when I think it can't get any better, it does!" St I's offers what so many other schools do not: foreign language program, a large band program, high test scores, AND caring teachers and staff!

St. Ignatius School
5222 North Bend Road, Cincinnati, OH  45247
Last modified St. Ignatius School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Ignatius School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.