Posted July 25, 2012
St. James offers a welcoming and loving environment for all students. The 8th graders serve as mentors/buddies for the Kindergartners. The principal is consistent, fair, and sets an excellent example for all students. Christian leadership is stressed throughout the school community, especially in the Junior High, grades 6-8. Graduates of St. James move on to high schools, including St. Xavier, Roger Bacon, Mount Notre Dame, and Ursuline Academy, receiving many academic scholarships every year. I am confident that my children will receive a well rounded Christian education at St. James of the Valley and will be very prepared for high school and problem solving later in life. St. James offers an excellent foundational education for all students through enrichment and remedial services as well. St. James has an extremely dedicated faculty and staff, as well. My children are surrounded by excellent instructors and with the small class sizes can excel at a faster pace.

Posted September 24, 2009
My kids love the small class size the. The teachers are great and the communication has also been wonderful. They are a small school community that really invites and encourages everyone to get involved.

St James Of The Valley School 1

Posted December 31, 2008

Posted August 15, 2008
St. James of the Valley is a small school - one class per grade. My kids were in grades 4 and 1 last year and they were new to the school. I found that communication was excellent between myself and the teachers and principal. The environment is very friendly and all the kids know one another. The teachers were beyond my expectations -- very top knotch. I love the fact that the classrooms have acquired Smart Board technology which makes learning so much fun - it's amazing technology. We have been VERY pleased with this school -- it is very secure and we plan to have all of our children attend for many years!

St James Of The Valley School 1

Posted October 05, 2006

St James Of The Valley School
411 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, OH  45215
Last modified St James Of The Valley School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St James Of The Valley School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top