Cincinnati, OH

Resurrection School 1

Posted August 19, 2013
Within first week of school, I was told my son couldn't attend this school because if he had a seizure lasting 5+minutes, there was no one there to administer his Diastat. If u have a child that has Epilepsy, don't send them to this school.

Posted August 20, 2012
great teachers,patient,caring and generou God Bless all the teachers in this school wonderful caring school

Posted January 01, 2011
I like Resurrection Academy. I am a former student who went there back in the 80's and I received a well rounded education from a lot of great teachers who put forth a lot of effort in teaching at that time. I enjoyed the education I got and will never forget it. by: Amy Lee Gaskill Amy Lee (Hopkins) Mounce

Posted October 23, 2008

Resurrection School 0

Posted June 08, 2008
i like my school its awsome and i know that when i go to high school i will be more than prepared i will be ready and i can't wait to see how my life is going to turn out by my experiences.

Resurrection School 1

Posted August 22, 2007

Posted February 21, 2004

Resurrection School 4

Posted February 14, 2004
Resurrection is a great school. It is small but I think that the kids get the attention that they need to succeed and to improve if needed. The teachers are the best, and are very good at talking with the parents and including them in everything. I like that the school is small. The only thing that I think they need to include is the teaching of algebra in the 7th and 8th grade. At least the basics of algebra, so that the students wont be behind when they go to high school.

Resurrection School