K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I was a student at victory and graduated in 2013, I have to say victory was the best thing that has happened to me. The teachers and staff members really strive to help the students. We are all a big family. I also love the sports too. Maybe teams have made it to city or state and many awards were won. I struggled with mah though my grade school and the teachers and tutors really helped, might I add that my grade was truly the best, we were like family and could joke around with each other. In high school now, i still hang ouy with all my friends that i hung out with in grade school! victory has everything as an option for your child. Go Vipers.Once a vipe, always a vipe

OLV is awesome! From the lunchroom to the principle's office and everywhere in between, this place is great. This is our first year in attendance, and I could not be more pleased. The environment is warm, loving, and nurturing. The emphasis is on the student as whole focusing on brain, body, mind, and soul. Lots of support services (of which we have first hand experience): an awesome speech/language pathologist (fancier than a therapist), a terrific school psychologist, and language art and math support for students who may struggle. My kid is one of those kids who needs the extra support and she has thrived and blossomed under their tutelage both socially and academically. I am so happy we decided to send her here. Go Vipers!

I go to Our Lady of Victory and I love it! They have so much to offer me. I have challenging courses throughout the day and I'm involved in hands-on work. For an academically excelling student, you strive for your best work. The enrichment program gives challenging work to those who do well in school. If you have a special-needs child Victory is a great place to send them. Some kids are hard to handle because of their behavior due to their special needs. Their athletics are great too. Many soccer teams have gone to the State Tournament and won. Also, basketball teams win the league, many tournaments, and the city tournament. All the faculty and staff encourage and help us with service work. Everyone at the school is like a family and helps eachother through hard times. Sending your child here will be one of the best decisions you've ever made!

OLV meets all requirements and upholds all standards when it comes to students of every academic level. I have been very pleased with the overall performance of this excellent Catholic school. It is the preference of the parent where you would like to send your child. There are pros and cons to private/public schools. It was my choice to choose a Catholic school because I wanted my child to excel in more than the world of academia. I wanted to child to inherit moral virtues and be taught religion at school and at home. There is more than life than excelling academically.

I completely disagree with the previous posters statements that OLV does not accomodate their special needs students. The principal, along with the new school psychologist (this year) have gone above and beyond in their efforts (successful, I might add) to help with my son. I have been repeatedly impressed by their responsiveness and willingness to listen to me. My son has gotten what he needs to be a successful learner thanks to them.

The apparent change in OLV's ability to accommodate special needs children is a direct consequence of the new leadership. The new principle and advisors are too preoccupied by enriching the upper level students and chasing Blue Ribbon status. Things have changed in Delhi! CO Harrison and Rapid Run Middle School are great alternatives!

As a parent of child with special needs, I would recommend that you send your child to the public school before considering this private school. I had to advocate for my child and was unfortunate to receive the proper help for a child with special needs. The school did not meet my child's needs and rights and it was unfortunate.

Last modified Our Lady Of Victory School is a Private school that serves grades K-8