Posted April 06, 2011
I have had the pleasure of having my grandchildren attend Prince of Peace and I would recommend this school to anyone! The classes are small and the teachers are patient. They stress respect and good conduct. My grandchildren had gotten in trouble at their last school but have not had any problems since coming to this school. You need to have faith in the teachers, they know what they're doing.

Posted November 08, 2007
Prince of Peace is a wonderfully diverse learning environment. My oldest daughter graduated from Prince of Peace with the highest grade point average of her 8th grade class and went on to St. Ursula Academy, one of the top schools in the nation, where she is an honor roll student. I also have a younger daughter at Prince of Peace who excels in Math and Reading above her 3rd grade level. I call Prince of Peace the 'hidden gem'. Great teachers, great school and great results. Our favorite phrase at the school is...'Got Peace?...We do!'

Posted January 05, 2007
This school is great! It has great sports, good activities, and for the most part great students! It is a great idea to send your child/children to this Catholic School!

Prince Of Peace School
6000 Murray Avenue, Cincinnati, OH  45227
Last modified Prince Of Peace School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Prince Of Peace School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.