Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 10, 2015
I have had 3 boys at Kilgour. I loved the school As well as the boys. We are moving back to the district to be able to put our granddaughter in the school. The facility and faculty are amazing.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 10, 2015
Ms. Clark is a very good teacher. She has had patience and consistency my boys need. She had 2 of my boys and they still go back to see her.

Posted May 02, 2014
Great school with a great faculty and dedicated Principal. Awesome PTA and all round great parent and student body!

Posted November 15, 2013
Teachers give great support to improve my son. And it has some many support programs

Kilgour Elementary School 3

Posted August 11, 2012
Ok teachers. Ms stranger was very mean and always ruined my day. Overall ok school

Posted October 05, 2009
Kilgour is a great school with a very active and strong PTA that gets things done!

Posted May 27, 2009
My son has just completed Kindergarten. We are very happy with Kilgour. My son's teacher was wonderful and attentive to his needs. In addition there are many opportunities for him to learn outside the classroom - even in Kindergarten! (sports, choir, etc... ) The parent group is very active - more than I recall as a child. It is nice to know your kids are part of a community.

Posted March 26, 2009
Both of my children have been at Kilgour for years, my son since 2nd grade and now in 6th, and my little girl since Kindergarten. We have had the pleasure of knowing some exceptional teachers along the way. The best part, in my opinion, is the dedicated and hard working principal, Miss Cook. They just don't get any better than her.

Posted October 06, 2008
We are very happy with Kilgour Elementary School. Compared to our previous school, the principal is very involved and the teachers have high expectations for the students. The atmosphere is supportive and the other families are friendly. Since it is a neighborhood school, it is a lot like what I remember school to be when I was a child - except better.

Kilgour Elementary School 4

Posted November 22, 2007
My child went to this school from Kindergarten through 6th grade. She was very well educated. Now she goes to Walnut Hills and I feel she was well-prepared by her teachers there. The social scene might be difficult for some children who don't live in Mt. Lookout or Hyde Park. But otherwise, if you want a good education and that is the most important thing to you, it's a good place to send them

1339 Herschel Ave, Cincinnati, OH  45208
Last modified Kilgour Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kilgour Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top