Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The principal is amazing and the teachers are very communicative with parents. My daughter has attended Midway since kindergarten and is entering third grade this year.

This is a great school. My daughter is in first grade at Midway and the new principal really knows her stuff. The kids wear uniforms and are taught to be respectful to each other and the staff. The teachers are always available for meetings and they communicate through Wednesday folders.

I really had high hopes for this school.Especially since the rating had improved from last year....and i really question that considering the homework my child was bringing home was appropriate for a 1st grader not a 2nd.(Just because they say your child gets 30min of hw that do not mean its up to standard)And I really should have question my decision when after the 1st 3 weeks of school the teacher "discover"my son could read.So after weeks and months of bad communication with his teacher and homework not up to standards.I decided to part ways with Midway in search of a school with small class setting,more instruction time for reading and math,and encourages communication.

My son went to this school for kindergarten, didn't liked it. We are a hispanic family and I saw how we were treated differently compared to other parents/students. The teacher had little patience with him sending notes every single day over silly things until I adviced that I was to contact the board with a complaint bout it, that's when notes stopped. No extracurricular activities what so ever and they didn't try to involve the parents, not @ least 1 field trip at all during the school year of 12-13. My son now goes to AWL where thus fur It's been great. :) would not recommend.

Last modified Midway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.