Posted July 02, 2014
This is a great school. My daughter is in first grade at Midway and the new principal really knows her stuff. The kids wear uniforms and are taught to be respectful to each other and the staff. The teachers are always available for meetings and they communicate through Wednesday folders.

Posted November 02, 2013
I really had high hopes for this school.Especially since the rating had improved from last year....and i really question that considering the homework my child was bringing home was appropriate for a 1st grader not a 2nd.(Just because they say your child gets 30min of hw that do not mean its up to standard)And I really should have question my decision when after the 1st 3 weeks of school the teacher "discover"my son could read.So after weeks and months of bad communication with his teacher and homework not up to standards.I decided to part ways with Midway in search of a school with small class setting,more instruction time for reading and math,and encourages communication.

Posted September 03, 2013
My son went to this school for kindergarten, didn't liked it. We are a hispanic family and I saw how we were treated differently compared to other parents/students. The teacher had little patience with him sending notes every single day over silly things until I adviced that I was to contact the board with a complaint bout it, that's when notes stopped. No extracurricular activities what so ever and they didn't try to involve the parents, not @ least 1 field trip at all during the school year of 12-13. My son now goes to AWL where thus fur It's been great. :) would not recommend.

Posted August 27, 2009

Posted February 04, 2008

Posted September 25, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006
The teachers that my son has had are very good at communicating with parents about discipline problems and solutions. They have a very clear discipline policy and they follow it.

Posted November 21, 2005
My son went to Midway for kindergarten. I wasn't very happy there and neither was he. There was little extracurricular activities, and no parental involvement. This was before they moved to the new building. He now goes to a private school.

Posted December 02, 2004
My son has attended this school for almost seven years and he is very blessed to have such great teachers and a wonderfully supportive school staff. Keep up the great work!!! Rae Ann Turner

Posted August 11, 2004
Midway is a wonderful school my children have gone to Midway ever since they were in the kindergarden. My son is in the 4th and my daughter is in the 7th. The teachers are excellent and take time out to deal with all of the ups and downs and changing phases of what children go through as well as the academics that they teach. I appreciate how involved the principal is and by her having a open door policy makes me feel that my children are also in a safe environment. Thank you all for your patience. I would recommend everyone send their children to Midway.

Midway Elementary School
3156 Glenmore Ave, Cincinnati, OH  45211
Last modified Midway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midway Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top