Quebec Heights Elementary School 0

Posted December 24, 2009
the school is good for any child parent

Quebec Heights Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
My son has attended Quebec for two years and he has the best teacher. Since the first year my son has attended there, I have seen a great improvement from the then till now. So I would like to say Quebec is a good school that will improve more each year.

Quebec Heights Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2008

Quebec Heights Elementary School 5

Posted April 21, 2007
My child attends Quebec and has had excellent academic success. She loves her teachers and is challenged by the work. I could not ask for a better school experience for my child. This year two of her teachers have gotten local teacher of the week awards. I am very proud she attends school there!

Quebec Heights Elementary School 4

Posted June 22, 2006

Quebec Heights Elementary School 3

Posted December 11, 2005

Quebec Heights Elementary School 4

Posted May 23, 2004
This year my daughter will graduate from Quebec Heights. She has been a student there since Kindergarden. It has been a Great school. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child, they are a wonderful and careing group of teachers. Ms. Stien is kind and knows each child by name. She is a great example of a School leader. Thank you Quebec Heights for 9 years of fun learning.

Quebec Heights Elementary School
2475 White St, Cincinnati, OH  45214
Last modified Quebec Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8
Quebec Heights Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.