Quebec Heights Elementary School 0

Posted December 24, 2009
the school is good for any child parent

Quebec Heights Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
My son has attended Quebec for two years and he has the best teacher. Since the first year my son has attended there, I have seen a great improvement from the then till now. So I would like to say Quebec is a good school that will improve more each year.

Quebec Heights Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2008

Quebec Heights Elementary School 5

Posted April 21, 2007
My child attends Quebec and has had excellent academic success. She loves her teachers and is challenged by the work. I could not ask for a better school experience for my child. This year two of her teachers have gotten local teacher of the week awards. I am very proud she attends school there!

Quebec Heights Elementary School 4

Posted June 22, 2006

Quebec Heights Elementary School 3

Posted December 11, 2005

Quebec Heights Elementary School 4

Posted May 23, 2004
This year my daughter will graduate from Quebec Heights. She has been a student there since Kindergarden. It has been a Great school. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child, they are a wonderful and careing group of teachers. Ms. Stien is kind and knows each child by name. She is a great example of a School leader. Thank you Quebec Heights for 9 years of fun learning.

Contact Information

2475 White St
Cincinnati, OH 45214

School website

Quebec Heights Elementary School
2475 White St, Cincinnati, OH  45214
Last modified Quebec Heights Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-8
Quebec Heights Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.