Rockwern Academy 5

Posted March 30, 2011
My son has attended here for 5 years. The QUALITY education the kids receive here is beyond any comparison in the U.S. I wish all children had the PRIVLAGE to attend here. Thank you Yavneh!! (Rockwern)

Rockwern Academy 4

Posted January 10, 2008
Starting this year The Academy of Greater Cincinnati School for Gifted Children has added kindergarten with a phenomenal teacher, Stephanie Kogan. We are now Kindergarten through Senior year of high school. Our school is dedicated to meeting the academic, social and emotional needs of gifted children. We teach, evaluate, mentor and encompass the whole student in every aspect. I have taught mathematics and Spanish at this school for 3 years. I wish this school existed when I was a child. Feel free to contact me, Anna Cohen via email or call the office at 513 794 1404, ask for Nancy.

Contact Information

8401 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45236

School website

Rockwern Academy
8401 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH  45236
Last modified Rockwern Academy is a private school that serves grades PK-6
Rockwern Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.