Central Baptist Academy 4

Posted January 07, 2012
My husband and I attended this school as students and both graduated from here. While it has since become a K-8 school, we decided to send our son there for kindergarten this year. We are thrilled with the love and care that the kindergarten teacher has put into our son's education. She is an excellent teacher that I am thrilled for him to have had. Since this is his first school experience, I was very concerned with it being a positive one - and I have not been dissapointed. I have only experienced Kindergarten, so I cannot speak to the other teachers, but I am so happy with kindergarten thus far. My son also has a severe food allergy and the school has been phenomenal in working with our family to ensure his safety. It has helped set this first time kindergarten momma with an allergic student at ease! The school uses the ABeka curriculum which is advanced and challenging. So much so that our son was already starting to read around Halloween. We are looking forward to seeing how much he is going to grow this year - not only in his education,but in his love for Christ as well.

Central Baptist Academy 2

Posted January 25, 2010

Central Baptist Academy 0

Posted October 20, 2009
i think the school academics are good. but their discpline andteachers could hold better standards for christian schools. i think they forget they are kids not adults

Central Baptist Academy
7645 Winton Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45224
Last modified Central Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Central Baptist Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.