Posted August 22, 2013
I started with Sayler Park School in 1972 and I love it. 4 grown children and 5 grandchildren went here. I now have 4 more are attending here now. It better every year. Staff and classes are great.

Sayler Park Elementary School 0

Posted November 06, 2009
They are a great small town school where everyone knows everyone.

Sayler Park Elementary School 2

Posted March 10, 2009
I have a daughter in third grade and am very disappointed in the way my daughter is being taught. It seems as if the school is only concerned with teaching the bare minimum for the majority of students to pass whatever test the school is concerned about, and not taking time to ensure the students understand what is being taught.

Posted October 16, 2006

Posted June 02, 2005
We have a daughter that was an A student that is now graduated and a son with learning disabilities that is in the 7th grade. They both spent their elementary years in Sayler Park School. I cannot stress enough what a wonderful experience it has been. Both children have a great love for school. The teachers and staff are caring and give the encouragement that each child requires. They are very open to working as a team with parents and have no issue with taking the time to keep communication flowing. Although the school has many students, it has the feel of a smaller school. They teachers and staff know all of the students/parents by name so you never feel that your child is just a number. I would recommend this school for any child and I thank the teachers and staff for all they have done.

Sayler Park Elementary School 4

Posted March 04, 2005
I have had a child in this school for the past 17 years and to me they try there best to work with all the kids. Even if they do have problems they help the best they can. The school system itself has fallen short of our kids not the teachers. Maybe somtimes it's the parents and not the teachers. Some parents need to let the teachers teach and not always blame the teachers for what the kids do.

Posted February 12, 2005
My childern are now in first and second grade and been there since kindergarden. I think that they are doing something right if my kids are happy to go to school every day. Keep up the good work.

Sayler Park Elementary School 3

Posted November 27, 2004
I am an 8th grade student at Sayler Park and i have been going there since Kindergarten. The teachers are great, they try to help the students the best they can. I know all the teachers there and the teachers look at your children beyond their disabilities(if they have any). Although, it's not the richest school, the school staff is always having fund raisers to try to help better the school on the outside, but the teachers on the inside couldn't better themselves anymore. They truly car about your child!

Posted May 26, 2004
This school has done practically nothing to aid my children with learning. They have made it worse on my children and have retained both in the sixth grade three times. They really need to be investigated for their poor treatment of troubled students. If can be avoided, I would suggest not enrolling any child with any problems, behavioral or academic, in this school because they are of no help.

Posted May 14, 2004
I have had two of my children attend this school for the last three years. This school has been, by far, one of the worst schools my children have attended. When they say 'no child is left behind', well at this school, if the child has any problems in school that child is left far behind and given up on, with no help.

Sayler Park Elementary School
6607 Hillside Ave, Cincinnati, OH  45233
Last modified Sayler Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sayler Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.