Bad
Good

Shroder is not a good school because they pretty much worry about the uniforms instead of our grades. Teacher doesn't really don't help student like they should.

To be honest, Shroder isn't the right school for my children. They worry too much on discipline and not educating our children. My children will NOT attend shroder anymore, even if they wanted to. They need to clean up this school, starting with the teachers.

My daughter came from a great school district (Fairfield) to this one and quickly fell off track She went from being a A_B student to a F student and the teachers never once contacted me, I later found out that my daughters IEP was over looked and not being followed, it took over two months to finally get a meet with the principal who was very unprofessional, my son bairly graduated from there and they did very little to prep him for college and he failed out after the first semester. My daughter was bullied and they did notheing about it causing her to be dignosed with depression and having to be removed and home schooled, Cincinnati Puplice should clean house starting with the principal and get that school together

My son attended this school. I was not impressed nor was he. Neither of us liked the teaching style & there were a couple of teachers who were not very professional (language). I feel the assistant principal was available more than the principal. Also this school is tagged as a uniform school, but it isn't strict on uniform attire. They will accept practically any shirt or pants as long as they are the right color, but will make your child take off their jacket if it's not the right color. Bottom line, my child will not be returning to Shroder. I hear other parents complaining as well, however some choose to send their children back. Maybe because they don't know of any other schools to send them to or maybe because they don't feel it's bad enough to withdraw them, but I do.

i really think shroder is a very good place for higher learning. the teachers and staff is very dedicated to there kids. i love it. i rate them 4 stars

Last modified Shroder Paideia High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.