Bad
Good

Posted March 02, 2014
Shroder is not a good school because they pretty much worry about the uniforms instead of our grades. Teacher doesn't really don't help student like they should.

Posted June 04, 2011
To be honest, Shroder isn't the right school for my children. They worry too much on discipline and not educating our children. My children will NOT attend shroder anymore, even if they wanted to. They need to clean up this school, starting with the teachers.

Posted February 23, 2011
My daughter came from a great school district (Fairfield) to this one and quickly fell off track She went from being a A_B student to a F student and the teachers never once contacted me, I later found out that my daughters IEP was over looked and not being followed, it took over two months to finally get a meet with the principal who was very unprofessional, my son bairly graduated from there and they did very little to prep him for college and he failed out after the first semester. My daughter was bullied and they did notheing about it causing her to be dignosed with depression and having to be removed and home schooled, Cincinnati Puplice should clean house starting with the principal and get that school together

Posted August 19, 2009
My son attended this school. I was not impressed nor was he. Neither of us liked the teaching style & there were a couple of teachers who were not very professional (language). I feel the assistant principal was available more than the principal. Also this school is tagged as a uniform school, but it isn't strict on uniform attire. They will accept practically any shirt or pants as long as they are the right color, but will make your child take off their jacket if it's not the right color. Bottom line, my child will not be returning to Shroder. I hear other parents complaining as well, however some choose to send their children back. Maybe because they don't know of any other schools to send them to or maybe because they don't feel it's bad enough to withdraw them, but I do.

Posted November 03, 2007
i really think shroder is a very good place for higher learning. the teachers and staff is very dedicated to there kids. i love it. i rate them 4 stars

Shroder Paideia High School 3

Posted April 28, 2006
My son is doing very well at this school but i am not happy. Coming from a elementary school with strong academics this school seems to be lacking. I believe the teachers work hard and many are good others are disorganized. It seems that behavioral problems disrupt the learning to often in this school however probably less than other schools in the district. Unfortunately my choices were limited. I would consider this a middle of the road school. I don't plan on having my son graduate from this school. I am not sure that it will prepare him well for college. If your child can't handle the work at Walnut Hills and can not attend Clark or SCPA this is the next best choice.

Shroder Paideia High School 2

Posted January 31, 2006
Shroder is one of the best schools in Cincinnati, but that is not saying much. It is not diversed, students who graduate fall behind in college, the building needs improving, and it is over crowded. I was a student there so I know.

Shroder Paideia High School 4

Posted September 14, 2005
Music is not available here at shroder. They got rid of the music program. There was a lot of people that was in choir,band and general music classes. Athletics and other extracurricular activities are doing very well. They need to do something about that lunchroom. It be so crowded during ninth and tenth grade lunch and eleventh and twelveth grade lunch. there is only two little lunch lines in the lunchroom. Lines be blocking the door ways. The school really need to do something about drum corp. They need more drums and instruments and they need more sticks and better uniforms. Shroder would be the best high school in the city if they do these things to change.

5030 Duck Creek Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45227
Last modified Shroder Paideia High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.