Bad
Good

This is my daugherts second year at Silverton and honestly I am not that impressed. I expected much more from her Kindergarten school year and to me the teachings were very minimal/basic. Preschool basic in my opinion. I LOVE the "new" school building I must say and I have very high hopes for Silverton. I love the concept of the Museum school and structure of the program. I think this school has HUGE potential and I'm just hoping the new principal will implement this and bring it all forth. Im excited to see what this new school year (2013-2014) brings. Im crossing my fingers that it amazes and impresses me because I want to see my daughter grow and excel in her learning. I will be working with my daughter's teacher this year to understand her expectations for the children and let her know mine for my child. So fingers crossed and I will update at the end of the school year.

All three of my children have gone through Silverton and I am very pleased with the education and support they received. Many of my younger cousins, neices and nephews have also gone through or presently attending Silverton. It has now become a museum school and rigor in academic instruction has exploded. Due to the basic fundementals my children were taught at Silverton, they have become very successful high school and college students.I reccommend Silverton to any parent who would like for their cihild or children to receive a solid and well rounded education in a caring and safe environment.

Silverton has been a wonderful experience for my entire family. The new principal is dynamic and her positive attitude is contagious. The school has adopted a 'museum school' which means that the school is partnering with a ton of museums around Cincinnati. There are a lot of meaningful fieldtrips and programs coming into the school. The whole community has embraced the school, and there are volunteers EVERYWHERE. I would definitely recommend this school to any parent looking for a smaller elementary school (400 students) in a VERY large district.

This is by far the best school to send your children. The principal is awesome and the staff works as a team FOR the children. I have been in other schools in the district and this one wins hands down in every area. GO EAGLES!

Last modified Silverton Paideia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.