Posted February 08, 2015
My excellent experience with CHCA began this year with my son's enrollment into 4th grade. I chose to avoid a lot of the public school Common Core curriculum problems and give my son a more challenging education. The Christian based curriculum is unmatched. The kids welcomed my son so easily and he fell right into many new friendships. I made the best investment for my son's future, hands down.

Posted February 04, 2015
Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy has been a blessing to our family and we are so thankful to be a part of the community. The academically rigorous program combined with a focus on Christ was just what we were seeking when searching for an Elementary school. It s amazing to see the intellectual curiosity and daily excitement from our children they have developed a true love for learning! The Christ-centered approach that CHCA takes in every aspect of their program has exceeded our expectations, and our children are truly prepared to lean into life.

Posted January 26, 2015
Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy is a school like no other! The founders, faculty, families and friends that work to help guide our children to success through a Christ-centered approach are the best. We are thrilled to be a part of this school and highly recommend it. Teaching our children to think, guiding them to challenge themselves, reminding them of God's love with every step -- we love CHCA!

Posted January 24, 2015
We are very pleased to be part of the community of this terrific faith-based school. CHCA has been a wonderful fit for our two sons, where each has found close friends, a strong academic environment, and the ability to stretch out and grow through extracurricular programs in music, robotics, and service to others. It also has a diversity of parent and student backgrounds, and an experienced faculty who are committed to helping their students grow and achieve self-discovery and independence.

Posted October 29, 2014
Our family has been part of the CHCA community for 5 years. I have children who have been at the elementary (EBL), Middle School, and now a graduating senior at the High School. My children are completely different learners and have vastly different interests, yet CHCA has more than enough to challenge and enrich both. They have been involved in athletics, fine arts, service/outreach, faith based groups, and technology clubs. The academic rigor is equal to or greater than that of other private schools in the area, some costing much more. Theological integration permeates all facets of the school, and we have found that our children not only know about their faith, but they are eager to live ti and share it. Although both kids have at times dealt with social/peer issues so common in adolescence, the responsiveness of teachers/administrators to help all parties work through things helped. We have found the teachers to be true professionals who love their work and the school. We highly recommend CHCA .

Posted October 18, 2014
Since switching my child to CHCA, he has grown socially, academically and spiritually beyond my expectations. I was raised in public schools and believed in them wholeheartedly. That was until last year when I lost hope in the quality of education and too much government control. CHCA is part of my life, my child's life and it has secured an excellent education for my child's future.

Posted April 12, 2014
CHCA is a great school to get you well prepared for college, currently a high school student, I can tell you some nights I have only a hour of homework and the next night I have over 10 hours and yes i have stayed up till 3am some nights studying, in order to get a 3.0 you have to be working very hard and study a lot, you cant get above a 2.0 without trying and being motivated to study. I would recommend this school to any student that is motivated and can take the work load. The lunches seem a bit unhealthy though and the students are extremely cliquish. I do seem to see many asian and some blacks around the school, most are exchange but they still add to the diversity of the school. The high school is the least diverse out of the 3 school it seems with the elementary being quite diverse for its area. They arent very strict when it comes to dress code, electronics though. Here comes the bad part, some of the teachers are just downright terrible and others are very good though.

Posted March 28, 2014
I am amazed each day by what goes on here at CHCA. The faculty and staff have built into and transformed my sons in such incredible ways. The experiences here are like no other. In addition to the top notch education they are receiving, knowing our amazing teachers are praying for our children each day is meaningful beyond words. We are so blessed to be here!

Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy 3

Posted September 23, 2013
It is my third year at CHCA, and I am in 11th grade. While the academics are excellent, and I love all my teachers, I am not a fan of my fellow students. They were very mean to me when I first came, and almost caused me to transfer. Sometimes I wish I did. The kids say they are Christian, but many of them do not act that way. While there are some good kids, they are reluctant to let new people in, preferring the people they have known for years. If you don't want your kid to feel unaccepted by their peers do not send them to this school. They have tried before to fix these issues, but those same snobby kids that think they are so cool just go back to their ignorant ways. If this school truly wants to change they have to give those kids a good yelling, and get it drilled in their minds that disrespecting your perfectly nice peers and teachers is neither okay or Christian.

Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy 3

Posted July 19, 2013
Despite what you may hear, CHCA is a good school. Actually it is an exceptionally good school, especially for young children. The elementary school gives students an amazing foundation in reading, writing, and maths. It even has a small gifted program for more precocious minds. My son loved every minute of it. But after fourth grade it goes downhill: the middle school. It is a topsy-turvy time in any child's life and the middle school's social pressures, lackluster teachers (incredibly high staff turn-over rate), and lack of advanced/gifted programs create a brain drain that lowers the reputation of the rest of the school. I remember my son coming home from school frustrated that he wasn't being challenged, begging me to look elsewhere. My husband and I decided on a highly rated public school and transferred him out after eighth grade. He wasn't alone... many other parents of gifted children made the same decision. My son was a National Merit Scholar, at the top of his class, and now is at an Ivy League school. The CHCA High School, as it turns out, is an incredible school and if the middle school wasn't so bad he would have been a CHCA graduate.
2 people found this helpful

Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy
11525 Snider Road, Cincinnati, OH  45249
Last modified Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top